The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1994 Canucks vs Rangers Game 6 Stanley Cup Finals

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Thanks for posting that. Have all of these on VHS but so much better on youtube.

Here's a link to game 5. Canucks facing elimination down 3 games to 1. Canucks lead 1-0 after 2 periods then all hell breaks loose in the 3rd. Canucks go up 3-0. Then the Rangers come storming back to make it 3-3. Only to have the good guys strike right back hard and take it 6-3, forcing game 6. What a wild 3rd period.

3rd period starts at 48:27

I like in the first 3 minutes of the game Bure drops Esa Tikkanen, and then just after that crushes Brian Leetch into the boards. It's also the home town fans which make it that much more intense, the atmosphere at the Pacific Coliseum was incredible, I get chills every time just listening to the passion of the fans.

Stop living in the past and glorifying losing. While it was a great post season run, bottom line is we didn't win. It's sad that the we keep celebrating 1994 like we won the cup. No wonder fans of championship teams make fun of us cause we have nothing to show in 42 years of existence and we keep celebrating the years we came so close but still didn't win.

Stop living in the past and glorifying losing. While it was a great post season run, bottom line is we didn't win. It's sad that the we keep celebrating 1994 like we won the cup. No wonder fans of championship teams make fun of us cause we have nothing to show in 42 years of existence and we keep celebrating the years we came so close but still didn't win.

I really wish the 1994 Canuck team won the series they played with such heart, also such a amazing series. I wish I was really able to enjoy this series at the time. I think I was 7 at the time and I remember being made fun of being a Canuck fan (from Ontario) and then this series happen and I couldn't be happier.

It doesn't say on the CBC Broadcast.. But as pointed by Jim Robson Linden was hit the second time while he was down by who other than Scumbag Steve Messier, does anyone have video or a camera angle that shows it ? I tried the obvious YouTube.. but only found when he decked Modano instead.

It doesn't say on the CBC Broadcast.. But as pointed by Jim Robson Linden was hit the second time while he was down by who other than Scumbag Steve Messier, does anyone have video or a camera angle that shows it ? I tried the obvious YouTube.. but only found when he decked Modano instead.

Archived