The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep all discussion here)

Hahah. I just checked this thread for the first time in about a week. You guys NEED to take a break. So much aggression. Haha. People are fighting about some randoms opinion on 'handedness' and having a long dong comp on who has played more hockey. Go hug your wife, do your homework. Shyt

Everyone knows Lou is getting traded to TO for Komy.

Go enjoys the last nice days nerds.

Hahah. I just checked this thread for the first time in about a week. You guys NEED to take a break. So much aggression. Haha. People are fighting about some randoms opinion on 'handedness' and having a long dong comp on who has played more hockey.

Anyone think that the sharks may be a mystery destination?

They are in that desperate to make a splash or people get fired mode.

They do have Clowe up for UFA and he is a player GMMG would love to add.

I imagine other pieces would be involved and one can only speculate.

We all know Neimi is overrated, they need that lights out Goalie like they had with Nabokov, they dam near missed the playoffs with Neimi in the Pipes.

We all know Neimi is overrated, they need that lights out Goalie like they had with Nabokov, they dam near missed the playoffs with Neimi in the Pipes.

B.S. to that. oldnews writes long, well-thought out rebuttals to KofES's arguments. Hell, even the latter's posts, which are admittedly over-agressive, are made up of coherent sentences and even manage to use proper spelling and grammar. In my opinion, it's you and smurf's one-liners that add nothing to the discussion. It's very obvious who the children are in here.

Right. I played "AAA" and even a few games as a call-up in the BCJHL. I played plenty of hockey. Handedness is largely irrelevant. I don't want to get too off-topic here, but HANDEDNESS is different than SIDE. If you all thought that I meant the SIDE (left D, right D, for example) is irrelevant, I didn't. I meant whether a person shoots left or right. Not that important.

I think it would be interesting to see Luo in SJ - particularly given the Canucks tendency to knock them out of the playoffs. That would make for a dramatic playoff matchup.

I like Clowe, but he is another left wing - so there'd still have to be another move or two as a result or the deal would have to get more complicated to include a left wing going their way and another piece coming to Vancouver.

Imo, they'd need to part with one of their centers (and not the big dopey one) -and they can afford to..

Thornton, Pavelski, Couture, Handzus, Mitchell - all up the middle (and three of their top four scorers) -and their top prospect is another center, Tomas Hertl.

Send us one of those top three centers (other than no-show) - preferably a package including Couture, and then send Niemi to Toronto haha.

I think it would be interesting to see Luo in SJ  - particularly given the Canucks tendency to knock them out of the playoffs.  That would make for a dramatic playoff matchup.

I like Clowe, but he is another left wing - so there'd still have to be another move or two as a result or the deal would have to get more complicated to include a left wing going their way and another piece coming to Vancouver.

Imo, they'd need to part with one of their centers (and not the big dopey one) -and they can afford to..

Thornton, Pavelski, Couture, Handzus, Mitchell - all up the middle (and three of their top four scorers) -and their top prospect is another center, Tomas Hertl.

Send us one of those top three centers (other than no-show) - preferably a package including Couture, and then send Niemi to Toronto haha.

Archived