Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Templeton Peck

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep all discussion here)

2,403 posts in this topic

Tomorrow's Monday, let's see if something happens at the start of the week

Tomorrow's Monday, let's see if something happens at the start of the week

What the hell was wrong with the main Luongo thread. If the kids can't keep one thread clean how the heck is it a good idea that they might keep 2 threads clean?

Epic Fail.

It's much easier to manage two threads and keep the news thread clean. If there is any more news it'll be much easier to find now as well.

The other thread was too large in the database and causing slowdowns, so a new thread was needed regardless.

Don't you know what he has done for this organization? Would you say the same thing to Kirk McLean, had he played stellar games, then choked a bit at the end?

I still think that maybe Washington could be a dark horse in this, they need a better goalie and still close for Loungo's needs?

I still think that maybe Washington could be a dark horse in this, they need a better goalie and still close for Loungo's needs?

Why do you hate Luongo!? Like OMG! Don't say anything bad about him, he's the best goalie EVER!

Why do you hate Luongo!? Like OMG! Don't say anything bad about him, he's the best goalie EVER!

Łóūñgö âñd kéśłèr plus 1st round pick for stamkos and Malone