The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep all discussion here)

If this were a movie, we're in time lapse at about 30,000 FPS played at regular 29.97 FPS.

Scene 42, take 1: The Canucks are just about to get violently raped, losing their number one star goalie, their number one pick in 2012 and possibly more, for ONE nobody.

If this were a movie, we're in time lapse at about 30,000 FPS played at regular 29.97 FPS.

Scene 42, take 1: The Canucks are just about to get violently raped, losing their number one star goalie, their number one pick in 2012 and possibly more, for ONE nobody.

Theodore in 11/12: $1.5M. 53 GP. 2.46 GAA. .917 SV%

Luongo in 11/12: $5.33M. 55 GP. 2.41 GAA. .919 SV%.

I keep coming back to this. How does Gillis convince a budget-oriented team to spend way more on very comparable (current) goaltending stats, and expect to get anything valuable in return? For $1.5M, why wouldn't Tallon give Theodore 55-60 starts next year?

I keep coming back to this. How does Gillis convince a budget-oriented team to spend way more on very comparable (current) goaltending stats, and expect to get anything valuable in return? For $1.5M, why wouldn't Tallon give Theodore 55-60 starts next year?

I keep coming back to this. How does Gillis convince a budget-oriented team to spend way more on very comparable (current) goaltending stats, and expect to get anything valuable in return? For $1.5M, why wouldn't Tallon give Theodore 55-60 starts next year ?

"@InsiderLegit: Tallon wants Luongo, Gaunce/Schroeder, Raymond/Hansen and possibly a pick for Matthias and Bjugstad."

"@InsiderLegit: I am hearing the Canucks are willing to offer Luongo,Raymond, Schroeder. Florida wants Hansen though.We will see and I will keep you updated"

This guy has been tweeting like he was one of Gillis' chins, hearing every detail in the negotiations

He is a poor mans hockeyy insiderr

so ya....

Archived