Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Templeton Peck

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep all discussion here)

2,403 posts in this topic

If this were a movie, we're in time lapse at about 30,000 FPS played at regular 29.97 FPS.

Scene 42, take 1: The Canucks are just about to get violently raped, losing their number one star goalie, their number one pick in 2012 and possibly more, for ONE nobody.

If this were a movie, we're in time lapse at about 30,000 FPS played at regular 29.97 FPS.

Scene 42, take 1: The Canucks are just about to get violently raped, losing their number one star goalie, their number one pick in 2012 and possibly more, for ONE nobody.

Gillman on CKNW right now: says not going to be rushed on Luongo. It's still not September yet.

Theodore in 11/12: $1.5M. 53 GP. 2.46 GAA. .917 SV%

Luongo in 11/12: $5.33M. 55 GP. 2.41 GAA. .919 SV%.

I keep coming back to this. How does Gillis convince a budget-oriented team to spend way more on very comparable (current) goaltending stats, and expect to get anything valuable in return? For $1.5M, why wouldn't Tallon give Theodore 55-60 starts next year?

I keep coming back to this. How does Gillis convince a budget-oriented team to spend way more on very comparable (current) goaltending stats, and expect to get anything valuable in return? For $1.5M, why wouldn't Tallon give Theodore 55-60 starts next year?

I keep coming back to this. How does Gillis convince a budget-oriented team to spend way more on very comparable (current) goaltending stats, and expect to get anything valuable in return? For $1.5M, why wouldn't Tallon give Theodore 55-60 starts next year ?

Whats this I've been hearing about Gaunce being discussed as a part of the trade?

Id give Luongo, Schroeder, Raymond, 2nd. for Bjugstad and Matthias

Id give Luongo, Schroeder, Raymond, 2nd. for Bjugstad and Matthias

Thanks^ to you too. People are always so critical online lol. Never gets under my skin though

Thank god you aren;t our GM then, we get raped in that deal

Thank god you aren;t our GM then, we get raped in that deal

"@InsiderLegit: Tallon wants Luongo, Gaunce/Schroeder, Raymond/Hansen and possibly a pick for Matthias and Bjugstad."

"@InsiderLegit: I am hearing the Canucks are willing to offer Luongo,Raymond, Schroeder. Florida wants Hansen though.We will see and I will keep you updated"

This guy has been tweeting like he was one of Gillis' chins, hearing every detail in the negotiations

He is a poor mans hockeyy insiderr

so ya....