The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep all discussion here)

If we trade for Weiss which i think we should I think we can get away with Raymond,Luo and a 3rd for Weiss Ellerby and a second round pick.Kesler is hurt but when back we wouldnt need Doan as kesler can play rw with booth weiss Kes and can help take faceoff's. We could also trade Manny and ballard any plus Luo should get a deal done and we'd get a better pick thrown in.I just still can't believe people want to wait till season starts or trade deadline as Luo would sit out till a deal is done and who wants to pay him to sit out??Get a trade done and soon MG or get us a GM that will get it done!!!I like MG but a few things he's done makes me think WTF is he doing!!

None of the three I mentioned were trades.

If you're going to make a distinction between rumour and speculation, then I'd say your grasping.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make with your last sentence.

Fair enough but I also miss Mueller.

Fleischmann

Mueller

Huberdeau

Goc

Matthias

Do they still have Smithson as well?

Weiss is anything but untouchable, they may rather move Fleischmann but Weiss isnt off the table by any means. If anything they need to open up a center ice spot to get Huberdeau in there.

Huberdeau will make the team this year and Fleischmann is also a natural center who can play the wing. Mark Santorelli should be better this yaer as well after a tough sophmore year.

If any GM on any team with Stephen Weiss considered him "untouchable" then that team is in a whole world of hurt. Hes an average 2nd line player on a good team. That should never be considered untouchable. Its like calling Booth untouchable...

Archived