Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep all discussion here)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2402 replies to this topic

#1531 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,437 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

Get it through your head, cory schneider will never win a cup, Luongo will. Eddie Lack will be our #1 goaltender in a year or two, I think he has more upside. LUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

A quitter will win the cup? Of course. Who in the world does that. Gets benched in the playoffs requests the trade, a few days later.

Quitters does t hat.

Players Nikolaj Ehlers have been compared too by the fan base of the Vancouver Canucks.

1 Pavel Bure

2 Markus Naslund

3 Nathan Mackkinon

4 Jonathan Drouin.

5 Jonathan Tavares

http://bleacherrepor...d-top-prospects

combine results.  Ehlers 5'11 162 lbs of solid rock.  

#1532 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

The longer this drags on, the more I respect GMMG. I admire a patient GM, rather than trigger happy tradesters who get their teams junk in return. With every interview, Luongo keeps demonstrating he is not the team player he tries to make himself out to be. He is still under contract with the Canucks. Until he is traded, his loyalties should be with Vancouver, regardless of what the situation may look like.

"[The Panthers] makes sense for myself..." pathetic. Luongo has been paid MILLIONS of dollars by the Canucks, a team he is still with, and this is how he talks to the press? If he was a team player, he would be making no such comment.

My full support is behind Gillis. He can take all the way to the trade deadline, and I'd be happy. The Canucks don't have a problem - we have two star goalies. Luongo has a problem that he has to work out himself, and other teams have a problem of crappy goaltending. Let's roll with it until the right deal presents itself.

Well said! Spot on!
Posted Image

#1533 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

So Luongo has no loyalty and is not a team player? The Canucks signed him to a 12 year deal and only two have been played and they have decided to move in a different direction and Luongo is the one who is not the team player? Other than saying that he wants to play in his hometown what has he done that goes against the Canucks? Seems to me like they have discarded him but the anger is on Roberto.

Anyone that has been to South Florida will understand why Luongo wants to go back. It's a beautiful place to live and work with the best weather anywhere.

I'm sick of people giving Gillis a pass on this one. He screwed up with the contract. He hasn't been able to move Luongo. There never really has been a market for him and that looks like it hasn't changed. The team is up against a cap that appears will go down or at the very least stay the same for three years. I'm not as impressed as some of you are. Luongo really does need to be moved for cap reasons whether any of us want to admit it or not.

And for those of you thinking Gillis should wait for the trade deadline, how many teams acquire players with nine plus years left on hefty contracts? ANd starting goaltenders? Big names that get moved at the deadline are pending UFAs on teams that are struggling to make the playoffs to teams that want a rental to put them over the top. Typically 33 year old goalies with 9 years and almost 40 million left are unattractive at the trade deadline.

His hometown? That would be Montreal.
Posted Image

#1534 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

I am glad that we are getting rid of Luongo. Before I defended him against all ther haters out there, but he has proven to be an ass using the media whenever possible to work his angles for his trade. Not a trade that will be mutually beneficial, but just a trade that works for him.

He is a great goaltender, no doubt, but Cory Schneider has proven to excel where Luongo has faltered.

Pure and simple, Cory Schneider will be the Canucks goalie hoisting the Stanley Cup above his head while Luongo flops around on the ice in South Beach like a marlin in Miami.
Posted Image

#1535 stawns

stawns

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,922 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

Have you not heard of the movie Animal House?

Forget it, he's rolling

#1536 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

It would be cool to see Luongo increase his goaltending records in Florida for Wins and Shutouts.
Posted Image

#1537 thad

thad

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

Just as I always suspected. Luongo is all about the benjamins, no wonder he is so up and down in the playoffs, paycheques end after game 82.
This idea of hanging on to him well into the season could really backfire. He doesn't want to be our starter and wont want to be our backup. So we have disgruntled Luongo sitting on the bench wasting cap space, pissed off that Gillis didn't take Florida's crappy offer for him, now what? Whenever Luongo does play he'll probably suck because he no longer cares about the Canucks, and let's face it, he's getting paid either way so he has nothing really to worry about. Now his value has dropped even lower than it is right now but on top of that he has successfully become a full-blown locker room cancer. Cory will most likely feel awkward having his friend sulking beneath him on the depth chart so his play could suffer due to that distraction. Meanwhile he'll probably get worn out from having to play 75 games and add that to not being happy about the Luongo situation, well that could make his stats balloon out so now the team will have to score a ton of goals just to win enough games to make the playoffs.
So we squeeze into the postseason, but Cory and the whole team are completely exhasted from their regular season ordeal and we get bounced out in the first round. Luongo laughs from the bench and finally gets traded to Florida in the offseason for one or two late round draft picks.
Granted this is a worst case scenario but it could play out this way. Bottom line, get Luongo out of town for whatever Florida is willing to give up before the season starts, whenever that may be.

Relax buddy, your thinking wayyyyy too much lol

#1538 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

His hometown? That would be Montreal.

Hometown (or home town) - the city or town where one grew up, or the place of one's principal residence

Currently his principle residence is in Miami, Florida.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#1539 Canucks_fo_life

Canucks_fo_life

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,584 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

I am glad that we are getting rid of Luongo. Before I defended him against all ther haters out there, but he has proven to be an ass using the media whenever possible to work his angles for his trade. Not a trade that will be mutually beneficial, but just a trade that works for him.

He is a great goaltender, no doubt, but Cory Schneider has proven to excel where Luongo has faltered.

Pure and simple, Cory Schneider will be the Canucks goalie hoisting the Stanley Cup above his head while Luongo flops around on the ice in South Beach like a marlin in Miami.

Dream on bud, if Schneider wins the cup it will be because of the team infront of him, Luongo will take the Panthers or Leafs further than Schneider would with either of those teams. Luongo's the best goaltender in franchise history, and as sad as it will be to see him go, I'm happy he gets to leave a city that treated him like trash, im happy he's moving on. Right now for the first time in my life, Im a bigger supporter of a player (Luongo) than my own team. I've been a fan since 1999, when he was drafted, and dreamt of the day he would wear Canucks colors, and it happened, I dropped to the ground at work and almost started crying I was so happy. Eddie Lack will be the new fan favorite after Schneider faulters, I guarantee it, the fans will do the same thing to Cory that they did to Roberto. Face it, the majority of season ticket holders in this city are not knowledgable enough about the game. You go down to a game you see these morons on their phones talking business instead of watching the game, then when Luongo lets in a goal he's "crap". I will support Luongo wherever he goes, and will most likely buy another jersey of his, I already have it in our home blue. Im not wishing Schneider to faulter, but I will be hard on him just like people were on Luongo, very hard, as in if we lose a game Im gonna blame him cause people blamed Luongo the same way, then we'll see how people feel.
I rather lose with the Canucks, than win with any other team

This is OUR year

GO CANUCKS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

#1540 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:16 PM

Dream on bud, if Schneider wins the cup it will be because of the team infront of him, Luongo will take the Panthers or Leafs further than Schneider would with either of those teams. Luongo's the best goaltender in franchise history, and as sad as it will be to see him go, I'm happy he gets to leave a city that treated him like trash, im happy he's moving on. Right now for the first time in my life, Im a bigger supporter of a player (Luongo) than my own team. I've been a fan since 1999, when he was drafted, and dreamt of the day he would wear Canucks colors, and it happened, I dropped to the ground at work and almost started crying I was so happy. Eddie Lack will be the new fan favorite after Schneider faulters, I guarantee it, the fans will do the same thing to Cory that they did to Roberto. Face it, the majority of season ticket holders in this city are not knowledgable enough about the game. You go down to a game you see these morons on their phones talking business instead of watching the game, then when Luongo lets in a goal he's "crap". I will support Luongo wherever he goes, and will most likely buy another jersey of his, I already have it in our home blue. Im not wishing Schneider to faulter, but I will be hard on him just like people were on Luongo, very hard, as in if we lose a game Im gonna blame him cause people blamed Luongo the same way, then we'll see how people feel.

Wow you are BLIND. If you think Luongo will carry Florida or Toronto farther than Schneider would carry the Canucks you are on some serious stuff.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#1541 riffraff

riffraff

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,065 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

You'd be more accurately named as: Lu_since_99
Posted Image

CanucksSayEh, on 12 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:
When the playoffs come around, nobody is scared of getting in a fight, but every night, they get their mom to check under the bed for Raffi Torres.

#1542 Canucks_fo_life

Canucks_fo_life

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,584 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

Wow you are BLIND. If you think Luongo will carry Florida or Toronto farther than Schneider would carry the Canucks you are on some serious stuff.

If you read it properly you would see that I meant "Luongo would carry Florida or Toronto further than Schneider would if he was on those teams"

This is OUR year

#1543 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

A quitter will win the cup? Of course. Who in the world does that. Gets benched in the playoffs requests the trade, a few days later.

Quitters does t hat.

How exactly is he a "quitter"?

The Vancouver Canucks chose Cory Schneider over him. Luongo was taken out after game 2, never to play again. Vancouver made it totally obvious that he had lost his starting job to younger, cheaper Cory Schneider. This has nothing to do with Roberto Luongo "quitting".

This ALL could've been avoided had Mike Gillis just got his act together and traded Schneider at some point between when Luongo signed the extension and the trade deadline of 2012. Unfortunately, for us, to no avail. And now, we're here.

Blame GILLIS, not Luongo.

#1544 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

If you read it properly you would see that I meant "Luongo would carry Florida or Toronto further than Schneider would if he was on those teams"

And yet you said 'if Schneider wins the cup here it will be because of the team infront of him.' Uhh, hello? Where were you last season? Schneider put the team on his back when our offence dried out.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

#1545 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

Eddie Lack will be the new fan favorite after Schneider faulters, I guarantee it, the fans will do the same thing to Cory that they did to Roberto.

This is absolutely, 100% correct. As soon as Schneider shows any stretch of inconsistency, and/or if he offers a stupid quote up to the media, he'll get skewered, just like Luongo did. It's the same principle in football; the most popular guy on the team is almost always the backup QB, because "he's on the verge of a breakout, if only he'll be given a chance".

This is also why it's even more unfortunate that we've got to trade Luongo, because he seems to have finally (recently) been getting comfortable, even proficient, with all of the media attention around here. Performing under intense pressure/scrutiny is a skill that Schneider will probably need to learn. Totally different game when you're the starter.

#1546 Canucks_fo_life

Canucks_fo_life

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,584 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

And yet you said 'if Schneider wins the cup here it will be because of the team infront of him.' Uhh, hello? Where were you last season? Schneider put the team on his back when our offence dried out.

And Luongo got us all the way to Game 7 of the cup finals when our offence dried out

Edited by Canucks_fo_life, 05 September 2012 - 01:49 PM.

This is OUR year

#1547 ccc44

ccc44

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

The longer this drags on, the more I respect GMMG. I admire a patient GM, rather than trigger happy tradesters who get their teams junk in return. With every interview, Luongo keeps demonstrating he is not the team player he tries to make himself out to be. He is still under contract with the Canucks. Until he is traded, his loyalties should be with Vancouver, regardless of what the situation may look like.

"[The Panthers] makes sense for myself..." pathetic. Luongo has been paid MILLIONS of dollars by the Canucks, a team he is still with, and this is how he talks to the press? If he was a team player, he would be making no such comment.

My full support is behind Gillis. He can take all the way to the trade deadline, and I'd be happy. The Canucks don't have a problem - we have two star goalies. Luongo has a problem that he has to work out himself, and other teams have a problem of crappy goaltending. Let's roll with it until the right deal presents itself.

Signing a 12 yr deal speaks volumes of his loyalty to the Canucks , Spin things around and ask your self with the Canucks moving in a different direction and going with another goalie hows that showing loyalty to Luongo just 2 yrs into the deal .

Both partys agreed to a no trade clause and with doing so Luongo has earned the right to have a hand in were he wants to continue his career since Gillis has now decided Shnieder is the starting goalie going forward he has to work with the decision he made when agreeing to the contract and he has made it more difficult for him self and limited the value of the return because there is only so many teams that will commit to 10 years to a guy that is already 33 and then Luongo is only willing to move to certain teams putting 2 big strikes in Gillis bargaining power and Luongo has made it known his preference is Florida for family reasons and the Panthers dont seem to feel desperate enough to want to pay Gillis asking price because in the end they really dont need to pay it because they dont really need Luongo .

Gillis best off to take what he can get and get the deal completed before Sept 15 and realize that he can ask for what ever he wants in return but the teams involved will be the ones who determine the value of Luongo and not him
Posted Image
SHOTS ! SHOTS ! SHOTS !

#1548 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

And Luongo got us all the way to Game 7 of the cup finals when our offence dried out

Our offence was fine up until the Boston series. We scored a decent amount against Chicago (2-0, 4-3, 3-2, 2-7, 0-5, 3-4, 2-1) fair against Nashville (1-0, 1-2, 4-2, 3-2, 3-4, 2-1), we lit San Jose up (3-2, 7-3, 2-3, 4-2, 3-2). We scored 49 goals in the first 3 rounds, then a pathetic 8 goals in the most important series of all.

#1549 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

Gillis best off to take what he can get and get the deal completed before Sept 15 and realize that he can ask for what ever he wants in return but the teams involved will be the ones who determine the value of Luongo and not him

CDCers, read the quoted text above verrrrry slllooooooooooowwwwly.

This is what it all comes down to. Gillis has NO POWER in this transaction.

#1550 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,878 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

Signing a 12 yr deal speaks volumes of his loyalty to the Canucks , Spin things around and ask your self with the Canucks moving in a different direction and going with another goalie hows that showing loyalty to Luongo just 2 yrs into the deal .

Both partys agreed to a no trade clause and with doing so Luongo has earned the right to have a hand in were he wants to continue his career since Gillis has now decided Shnieder is the starting goalie going forward he has to work with the decision he made when agreeing to the contract and he has made it more difficult for him self and limited the value of the return because there is only so many teams that will commit to 10 years to a guy that is already 33 and then Luongo is only willing to move to certain teams putting 2 big strikes in Gillis bargaining power and Luongo has made it known his preference is Florida for family reasons and the Panthers dont seem to feel desperate enough to want to pay Gillis asking price because in the end they really dont need to pay it because they dont really need Luongo .

I think the earlier point that was made about Luongo giving up after losing 3 starts in the playoffs was more convincing. I mean it was locker clean out when he spoke to the press saying "it's time to move on", most guys in locker clean out are still fuming at the loss, not looking towards their next playing destination.

I like Gillis's strategy, wait out Luongo until training camp comes and he has to broaden his NTC list. Right now, Florida has no reason to acquire Luongo, they have cheap, decent goaltending with a great prospect in Markstrom. Luongo limiting his choice to this team makes it less likely for Vancouver to pull the trigger on a lesser deal. Might as well wait until Luongo has sat 5 games and wants to go to any of the other 29 teams.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#1551 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

I like Gillis's strategy, wait out Luongo until training camp comes and he has to broaden his NTC list. Right now, Florida has no reason to acquire Luongo, they have cheap, decent goaltending with a great prospect in Markstrom. Luongo limiting his choice to this team makes it less likely for Vancouver to pull the trigger on a lesser deal. Might as well wait until Luongo has sat 5 games and wants to go to any of the other 29 teams.

Two questions:

1 - What makes you so sure that he'd broaden his list?

2 - What direction do you think his value will be going in as he sits on our bench?

#1552 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,878 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

Two questions:

1 - What makes you so sure that he'd broaden his list?

2 - What direction do you think his value will be going in as he sits on our bench?

1. Logically he should broaden his list as frustration sitting on the bench sits in. This is a guy who's been a starter his entire career, and would want to start some where else. Maybe it's an ego thing going back to Florida, as he would have the claim of leading two franchises in wins, games played etc.

2. Of course his value declines sitting on the bench, but when teams like Washington, Toronto, Tampa Bay etc. realize two months in that their goaltending won't get them into the playoffs they will come asking Gillis what's his cost.

It's better to wait now than let Luongo dictate where he wants to go, which would mean a lesser return in the trade. I don't think you'll find a team mate who speaks badly of Luongo, so the criticism about his role in the team is probably not warranted- I acknowledge that.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#1553 The Bookie

The Bookie

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

I think the earlier point that was made about Luongo giving up after losing 3 starts in the playoffs was more convincing. I mean it was locker clean out when he spoke to the press saying "it's time to move on", most guys in locker clean out are still fuming at the loss, not looking towards their next playing destination.

wait, what? I thought it was at a poker tournament in early July

#1554 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

wait, what? I thought it was at a poker tournament in early July

If I remember correctly, Luongo hinted he might be going back to Florida at the WSOP.

#1555 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:06 PM

1. Logically he should broaden his list as frustration sitting on the bench sits in. This is a guy who's been a starter his entire career, and would want to start some where else. Maybe it's an ego thing going back to Florida, as he would have the claim of leading two franchises in wins, games played etc.

I doubt it. The Canucks are more desperate to move him than he is to leave, I would think. He's getting what he wants. There was supposedly a trade to Toronto earlier in the summer, which Lou vetoed.

In addition, don't forget that even if there WASN'T an NTC, there are really only a very small amount of teams that would have interest in Luongo to begin with. Not a lot of openings for starting goaltenders out there, especially for 33 year-olds with 9 years remaining on their deal.

2. Of course his value declines sitting on the bench, but when teams like Washington, Toronto, Tampa Bay etc. realize two months in that their goaltending won't get them into the playoffs they will come asking Gillis what's his cost.

Luongo still controls where he goes. So in effect, in implementing this strategy, you're hoping that at least 1 of those 3 teams gets off to a terrible two-month start, where it's shown plainly that they need goaltending, and THEN you need Luongo to sign off on the deal. Sounds like a pretty long-odd parlay bet, to me.

It's better to wait now than let Luongo dictate where he wants to go, which would mean a lesser return in the trade. I don't think you'll find a team mate who speaks badly of Luongo, so the criticism about his role in the team is probably not warranted- I acknowledge that.

HE'S ALREADY DICTATING WHERE HE WANTS TO GO!

Botchford said that there was a trade sending Lou to TO for Schenn, which Lou vetoed. My opinion is that he wants to either go to Florida, or Chicago. Nothing else. Florida for family reasons, Chicago for hockey reasons. And there's really no reason for Luongo to ease up on his stance. He's got the hammer.

And by the way, whether he's a nice guy or not is irrelevant, this would be a MAJOR distraction that would not serve the team any way but poorly. Mike Gillis would be very smart to make a move now, while this whole debacle has been (surprisingly) relatively low-key. Luongo's two press quips have been calculated and with a purpose; he wants this done quick.

#1556 CB007

CB007

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,661 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

I like the way you think. Some teams will start sucking 2 months into the season and their GM's will start to looking around for goaltending help, especially in hot hockey markets like Toronto.
Posted Image

#1557 CB007

CB007

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,661 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

Luongo still controls where he goes. So in effect, in implementing this strategy, you're hoping that at least 1 of those 3 teams gets off to a terrible two-month start, where it's shown plainly that they need goaltending, and THEN you need Luongo to sign off on the deal. Sounds like a pretty long-odd parlay bet, to me.

It might not be one of those 3 teams, it could be anyone. Some teams ought to suck, right?
Posted Image

#1558 Dral

Dral

Puts the Dr in Drunk

• Members
  • 3,407 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

This whole Luo thing reminds me of the whole Bieksa thing a few years ago when everyone was positive he was going to be traded. I'm now putting my money on Luo being a Canuck for at least 2 more years.

And to everyone who say Luo is being an [insert hate here] - these quotes of his from the media aren't statements released to the press via an agent or someone in PR, they're answers to questions asked by reporters like "If the Nucks asked, would you waive your NTC?" or "where would you like to be traded too?". Only you don't get to see the questions, just the sound bite responses taken out of context and blown up by hyperactive fans and a media with nothing better to do then feed the masses.

And that first question, that started this whole fiasco, Luo's answer wasn't "I demand a trade out this hell hole now!", it was... well, I can't find the exact quote, but I thought more to the point of being "I'd be willing to waive my NTC if it is whats best for the team"

Then the fans grabbed their pitchforks and torches. Hopefully we don't run him out of town, but at least this time we didn't riot.

Oh well, we've had something to keep us occupied this off season.

Fruits?

Lord Peaches' gut is telling him that the drunken fool, aka Dral, is 100% mafia.

MVP?

Dral is 100% mafia or I will masteb_ _ _ _ a cow and like it

GOATis?

Vig kill dral he never talks like this when he's not mafia.

#1559 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

Relax buddy, your thinking wayyyyy too much lol

Actually when I wrote that, I think I was drinking way too much. Though it isn't the most likely scenario it's not beyond the realm of possibility and that scares me a bit.

#1560 ccc44

ccc44

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

CDCers, read the quoted text above verrrrry slllooooooooooowwwwly.

This is what it all comes down to. Gillis has NO POWER in this transaction.

Sit boo boo sit , Good boy !!
Posted Image
SHOTS ! SHOTS ! SHOTS !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.