Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gally

(Signing) Edmonton Sign Nail Yakupov

28 posts in this topic

Expected EDM to sign him. I'm curious about the cap he has

Good for the Oil. I cant believe how scary good they are going to become . Hopefully way later than sooner.

I'm looking forward to seeing how explosive his skating is. He has a tremendous wristshot as well. I wouldn't be surprised if he scores in his first game. Opening night will be fun.

Ikr my brotherz friendz cuzin who lives in Sarnia said he was a like a totl stud, Gillis :picard:

Shoulda traded Ballard and Luongo to Sarnia for him, Yakupov is gonna be the best goaltender in the league 5 years from now.

Shoulda traded Ballard and Luongo to Sarnia for him, Yakupov is gonna be the best goaltender in the league 5 years from now.

Yakupov doesn't play goalie? He's a right wing

Good for the Oil. I cant believe how scary good they are going to become . Hopefully way later than sooner.

Yakupov doesn't play goalie? He's a right wing

I love how everyone talks about how scary Edmonton is when they have got to be one of the physically weakest teams in hockey! hahah

Those little pansies will be chewed up and spit out if they ever somehow find themselves in the playoffs.

Loooong way to go, and IMO a horribly managed rebuild, drafted can't miss #1's and surrounded them with NOTHING!!!

I love how everyone talks about how scary Edmonton is when they have got to be one of the physically weakest teams in hockey! hahah

Those little pansies will be chewed up and spit out if they ever somehow find themselves in the playoffs.

Loooong way to go, and IMO a horribly managed rebuild, drafted can't miss #1's and surrounded them with NOTHING!!!