• Announcements

• StealthNuck

Forum-specific Rules   07/11/2017

These are board specific rules for the Trades and Rumors forum designed to provide organization and a better experience for everyone. Please review these rules before posting new threads. 
        THREAD ETIQUETTE   1. Please search for an existing thread before posting. This forum can be very fast moving, so it's understandable if redundant threads are inadvertently posted. In such a case, please use the report feature to request removal of redundant threads.    2. Provide a clearly identifiable topic title so that users can readily understand the content. The title should include any and all teams involved, as well as player names or other personnel involved as appropriate.   3. All trades, signings, rumors and other news MUST include a linkable source. Simply posting the name of the source is not enough. Effort should also be made to copy and paste the full article, or at the very least the relevant portion of text from the source to the first post of the thread. Moderators may remove low-quality threads in favour of high-quality threads. 

Affixed to the front of your title should be a label that identifies the type of transaction that is taking place. For all trades use [TRADE]. For all signings use [SIGNING]. For all waiver-wire transactions use [WAIVERS]. For all rumours use [RUMOUR].
      For articles or news items that don't fit into the above categories, affix an appropriate label of your choice such as [NEWS], [ARTICLE] or [MISC].   4. When the status of a thread changes a new thread can be created. The new thread should reflect the change and help focus the discussion on current events. e.g. Someone may create a new thread when a rumor becomes a trades. The old thread will be locked by the moderating team.    5. Do not misrepresent the contents of your thread or post false trades or rumors. Trolling will result in a permanent suspension. 

SOURCES   The following source types are considered INVALID. Any links to posts or threads on other message boards Any links to personal blogs Any news heard on the radio that does not have a link to an audio vault or podcast Any news seen on television that does not have a link to online video Any news spread by word of mouth
      Additionally, certain sources may be be blacklisted due to poor credentials, clear traffic-mongering etc. Blacklisted sources will be posted here. 
      Thank you for your co-operation and please PM the Administrator or Moderators if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding this forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LUU4LIFE

[Trade] - Rick Nash to Rangers

Last year, when Erixon held out and threatened to re-enter the draft, most people had him going in the top-10, some even top-5. He's not a "shaky prospect" in the least.

Anisimov scored 37 goals in his second season in the AHL. He has been about 1/2 a ppg through the last two seasons (outscored Booth both years), including these past playoffs. He turned 24 during the playoffs, and has yet to hit his prime. He's not a "shaky top-6" - he's a stud.

@BDubi17

I would like to thank all of my fans and the city of New York for everything! My 8 years being part of the NYR have been magical. Thank you!

This is the same exact offer the Rangers proposed to Howson in February. It appears the latter eventually gave up. The following article is dated Februry 27th:

http://www.newsday.c...dline-1.3561638

The Jackets have received little in return for their greatest asset. Howson's plan to address all of his team's deficiencies has apparently failed. Columbus' lineup now looks abysmal. They lost the opportunity to draft Yakupov, and now have given away their franchise player.

Scott Howson should be fired.

Thats a deadly first line

Nash-Richards-Gaborik

good luck to those in the East

Nash with the power, Richards with the soft hands and Gaborik with the sniping abilities....sick.

Aaaaah, yes. Most teams continue to get stronger, and make bold moves...the Canucks continue to be mediocre. I guess there will be no President's Cup, or Stanley Cup in Vancouver this year. Very unfortunate.

Aaaaah, yes. Most teams continue to get stronger, and make bold moves...the Canucks continue to be mediocre. I guess there will be no President's Cup, or Stanley Cup in Vancouver this year. Very unfortunate.

Anisimov is a legit top 6 centre. Dubinsky is a legit top 6 forward. Tim Erixon has a good chance to become a top 4 defender. Columbus gets another 1st rounder to continue the rebuild. Rick Nash is a great player but he is being grossly overrated by many of you. This trade is in favor of the Rangers to be sure, but it isn't as much as some people are saying.

I kind of figure Gaborik and Nash will be on separate lines though. Having a line 1A and 1B with some mix of Nash, Gaborik, Richards, Stepan, Callahan, and whoever else, is a very strong 1-2 punch.

Just doesn't look right.... What is going on!!! Possibly Weber in a Philly uniform, Parise and Suter in a Wild uniform! And perhaps Luongo in a Leafs or Florida jersey once more!? And Drake fighting Chris Brown..People doing wild things for a Klondike bar... Someone end this madness please!!!