Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Konman

The Ultimate Triplet

77 posts in this topic

Lucic.

Wreak havoc infront of the net, give them tons of space to work with, and take on anybody who tried to mess with them.

It would be beautiful.

Pffft, they just had to be blondes, didn't they. Not crazy about blondes, but it will do. Can't be too picky on CDC.

Pffft, they just had to be blondes, didn't they. Not crazy about blondes, but it will do. Can't be too picky on CDC.

Jagr!

Circa 95, even better!

Speed, best scorer and play maker in the world in his day, massive size on the boards and in front of the net...

Mason Raymond. He's big, has quick hands, love to drive the net, strong on his feet......wait

Rick Nash.

Alfredsson was pretty good with them in the all star game too

Stamkos or Nash.

+21 wow, this forum is embrassing for the intelligent fans!

Sedin, Sedin, Schneider.

ultimate triplet!

oh wait...

Rick Nash, Shane Doan, or maaaaybe Stamkos. I think the first two would be a better fit though.

Stamkos wouldn't be as good, because let's be honest here... Only one person can score at a time lol. Now if they change the rules to allow for 3 pucks in play at once on the other hand?...

Rick Nash, Shane Doan, or maaaaybe Stamkos. I think the first two would be a better fit though.

Stamkos wouldn't be as good, because let's be honest here... Only one person can score at a time lol. Now if they change the rules to allow for 3 pucks in play at once on the other hand?...

I really liked the instant chemistryHartnell had with the Sedins.. My favorite choice would be Corey Perry, or Bobby Ryan though.