The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone remember this baby?

Strombone1

I was at the game for his hat-trick goal, I think he scored just seconds after another Canuck scored so people hadn't even left their feet and I wasn't even watching the play, I was still watching the highlight on the big screen when he scored.

Best game I've ever been to.

Keith is not going to finish that game. Either he gets kicked out because he's been ragged into too many penalties or someone injures him.

That injury to Daniel basically cost us our season, so I would be willing to see any Canuck step up and take a suspension in order to send a message to other teams. Enough is enough with these dirty hits to the Sedins and this is our big chance to attack back. Injuring Keith would show the entire league that the Sedins are not to be messed with.

I was at the game for his hat-trick goal, I think he scored just seconds after another Canuck scored so people hadn't even left their feet and I wasn't even watching the play, I was still watching the highlight on the big screen when he scored.

Best game I've ever been to.

I was at the detroit game, and ohh man that was the game of a lifetime!

It was in detroit so we were of course surrounded by obnoxious red wings fans trying to go to the 24th home win in a row. What a great feeling to bring it to OT after daniel's goal !

Man just thinking about that whole game again, what a great game; so happy I was there :towel:

your an idiot, one its Kieth you dont need a tough guy to handle that weasel. and most importantly i recall 4 different players going after him and him, running away from them. not everyone goes ahead and burtuzzi's a guy. he skated away from burrows even. Kieth is a feline, the guy will get whats coming to him and if he doesnt maybe i will go to the airport, hopefully you'll be standing next to him so when im done with him, you two can have matching teeth. people piss me off. again your a tool. the end

Archived