The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dark Knight Rises - Video Review

Garrett-6

Pretty good.

The only criticism I could come up with is that you kept looking away from the camera. I'm not sure if you were trying to see yourself on your computer screen or something, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Other than that, I subscribed.

Pretty good.

The only criticism I could come up with is that you kept looking away from the camera. I'm not sure if you were trying to see yourself on your computer screen or something, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Other than that, I subscribed.

Uh, JGL is a pretty big time actor now. He's a house-held name. As stated above, 3rd Rock From the Sun is really what got him on his way. I didn't predict the stardom he has faced in the past 5 years or so. He already has an impressive resume.

Some big hits include: 500 Days of Summer, 50/50, and Inception. And not so widely known is a great little movie called 'Brick'. I suggest that everyone check it out. Incidentally, the same director of that movie has directed 'Looper' which is coming out soon and stars JGL again.

Remember the name. He's the next big thing.

"Feeling what Gotham is feeling"

"Doesn't feel like a long movie"

"Good actors"

These are enough for a decent movie. To be painted as an incredible movie, I feel that it needs great dialogue, wonderful themes, good climax and wonderful closure. Everything this movie lacked.

Scenes tried to have a comical transition = bad

Themes not really evident in the movie, we want batman to win, yay?

So much build up, with such a mediocre climax. Man I hated how Bane exited.

Closure was like, 30 seconds? To wrap up a trilogy, I really wanted at LEAST two to three different long scenes of dialogue.

Sigh.. High expectations were not met.

"Feeling what Gotham is feeling"

"Doesn't feel like a long movie"

"Good actors"

These are enough for a decent movie. To be painted as an incredible movie, I feel that it needs great dialogue, wonderful themes, good climax and wonderful closure. Everything this movie lacked.

Scenes tried to have a comical transition = bad

Themes not really evident in the movie, we want batman to win, yay?

So much build up, with such a mediocre climax. Man I hated how Bane exited.

Closure was like, 30 seconds? To wrap up a trilogy, I really wanted at LEAST two to three different long scenes of dialogue.

Sigh.. High expectations were not met.

Are you a critic?

Just enjoy the movie, movies are made for entertainment. Movies were not originally about sending a message for people to understand, but they are made for you to immerse yourself into a fantasy world of sorts. People expect way to much out of movies now a days, they are made to take you to another world and to show you things you may not see in reality.

Just enjoy movies for what they are and not what they aren't. If it entertained you and took you away from reality, then to me it is a good movie and that is what all three of these Batman movies did.

Sorry, but forgot to add that I usually don't care for video reviews and actually hate to watch them.

Yours on the other hand was good, I agreed with everything you said (except for the part about Anne Hathaway, I thought she she was very good), good review I would watch more if you made new ones.

Archived