The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olympic Women's Soccer

ckamo

YEAH BABYYYYYY!

How they recovered mentally and physically after the USA game to turn in such a gutsy performance is beyond me but I am so proud. This is about soccer, sport, team work, women's sports, and a nation.

I was doing fine till the "I Believe" montage at the end but, much like it did after the women's hockey gold, I was a sobbing mess after that!

Sincy has a medal. Canada has a medal. This one means everything.

Am so proud of all these ladies .. represent all the positive values sports can represent .. to battle thru exhaustion, both mental and physical, overcoming the unfair loss to the US .. THIS is what makes Canadian's special .. not "exceptional" .. just special .. heart is so full today .. this medal means more to me than Hockey Gold in 2010 ..

Am so proud of all these ladies .. represent all the positive values sports can represent .. to battle thru exhaustion, both mental and physical, overcoming the unfair loss to the US .. THIS is what makes Canadian's special .. not "exceptional" .. just special .. heart is so full today .. this medal means more to me than Hockey Gold in 2010 ..

Refs aren't superhuman. They make mistakes, really bad ones too. Happens in every sport.

Stupid decision and and stupid timing but grow up. Tancredi, Sinclair and the bunch gave it their all but some of the comments had "piss, poor loser" written all over it. Telling the ref to sleep well, wearing an American jersey? You deserve to lose with comments like that.

Next time, learn the damn rules and don't concede four goals?

What say you?

Archived