Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Who Thinks Kesler's Best Days Are Behind Him? Say I!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
182 replies to this topic

#181 Drybone

Drybone

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:25 AM

Posted Image

wish I had put this up.

+1
:lol:
Posted Image

#182 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,543 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:13 AM

I think everyone seems to be forgetting that he had 70 points in 09/10 too and that was without 1st PP time.

He didn't have a "one hit wonder" type of year in 10/11 points wise, he just scored more and got fewer assists.

I think 65+ points is a fair expectation. He may not hit 40 goals again but I think he will be a consistent 30 goal 60-70 point scorer (atleast) from here on out and I think he will get 70 points again for sure.

zackass.png

#183 ilovekevinbieksa

ilovekevinbieksa

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Id say yeah but I'm confident that he can be a good 50-60 point player next season :emot-parrot:
Posted Image (One duplicate gif removed by mod to meet size limitations)

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.