The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Jamie Benn offer sheet coming? (Eklund)

I think if a team wants to get Benn with an offer sheet would have to be 5.5 - 6 million. Even though they have the cap room I think the stars management have a soft cap internally on how much they are willing to pay a player and average cap hit. This is a team that lost about 38 million last season and close to 100 million over the last three.

On that note, ALL the pseudo-insiders like this guy and Hockeyyyyinsiderrrr missed out on the Weber offersheet AND the Nash trade.

This is why Eklund and his clones should all be considered invalid sources.

Yes, Eklund can 'entertain' us through his bs, but at what point is being randomly misinformed considered to be no longer worthy of re-posting?

imo Eklund has past his expiration date long ago. It's time to abandon him as a so-called 'valid source', even with the understanding that he just spews bs.

HockeeeyyyyInsssidderrr is just an Eklund wannabe. And then there's SamJam...

But speaking of a guy who likes to pull sh*t out of his @ass, look at this rumour:

Rumour_Express@InsiderLegit

Canucks and Dallas are talking a trade involving requiring Jamie Benn's rights. Names involved are David Booth, Mason Raymond, Keith Ballard

Rumour_Express@InsiderLegit

Schroeder, and high picks. Will keep my followers posted.

Um, no. I also don't believe that reading hockeyyinsidderrs tweets will do anyone any good.

I've browsed his tweets awhile ago out of curiosity. Jeez, what a bombardment of bs. I suppose there is entertainment level as it opens up 'what if' discussion. But how that is better than a random trade generator has yet to be determined. Well, not random. More like a series of half-decent guesses.

But hey, if the guy wants to claim he's an insider based on that his guesses don't have to be verified, good for him. He's been repeatedly roasted by legit insiders.

Archived