The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[More pics!] Cory Schneider unveils new mask

hockeyville88

Woo I can see it now! Looks nice and fresh. I never cared much for Luongos helmets, always looked old, which is what he went for...but I prefer this style much more.

Will be nice to see our new starting goalie with a fresh new look to the team... this helmet is like the start to a new era for the Canucks!

CanucksTV is currently in Marblehead, Mass doing an exclusive interview with our new #1 tendy and he unveiled his new mask to them for the first time:

623716461.jpg?key=16001196&Expires=1343163835&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=lh6I78LMgFpJH2CdzBGd~VNL0ewDt3Wk~mfQjzMBAFjAdE2mBIZup9gn0aOlR5jwmQHcUocKKtceAxbCc87jwrf4oD~i97CTsp6F~DRDnm3-hD9Jo-6JTrNCY8CHGwDAOQwZO8lLWtJLunot4UulQo8cT~PnIJ~tegBkX94BgJE_

If we were judging the two based on mask designs only, Cory would beat Lu by a long shot IMO :) What a beauty.

Beautiful! It truly is the start of a new era.

Update: I think the original link to the image may have expired. In case you can't see it in hockeyville's post, I'll re-post it here:

cory_mask.jpg

Courtesy of the Canucks' official twitter page, here's Cory wearing it for the first time!

cory_wearing_mask.jpg

Archived