The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[More pics!] Cory Schneider unveils new mask

hockeyville88

SO much better the Lu's "rusty" masks. Man I despise those things, they are so ugly. I really loved Lu's old mask when he first came here with the Vancouver Skyline, and when he was named captain and had the two skates on each side of his mask. Other then that Lu's masks have been kind of gross. Cory's have been very colorful and fresh, that's what I like to see. Im digging this new one.

SO much better the Lu's "rusty" masks. Man I despise those things, they are so ugly. I really loved Lu's old mask when he first came here with the Vancouver Skyline, and when he was named captain and had the two skates on each side of his mask. Other then that Lu's masks have been kind of gross. Cory's have been very colorful and fresh, that's what I like to see. Im digging this new one.

OH MY GOSH , That is the nicets mask I have ever seen ! And I am not just saying that cuz hes a Canuck , so many goalies cover their masks with gools and dragons n stuff, plus I think the orca is the nicest logo ever , so nice to see him make it all about the canucks !!!

Sick mask Cory!! Wish we had a pic of it from another angle.

Why only one photo of the right side of the mask?! I want to see the Top, back, and left side!! Are they trying to tease us until training camp?! :frantic::sadno:

I asked them to tweet more pics, specifically of the backplate, because I know he has a lot of custom things he likes on there but I think they want to keep us in suspense <_<

i like the belfour/potvin school of mask design where you rock the same design but just alter its colours and theme to fit your team. i can't think of any goalies who still do this but i just loved seeing the eagle mask change colours when he'd hit a new team

Archived