The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Superhero vs Superhero #2

soshified

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Theere will be two more topics about this until there's a "semifinals" and then a "final"...

Last Thread (Batman vs Spiderman):

Batman is currently winning by 5 votes

Remember, this is about who will win in a fight. (Not in some popularity contest or in their respective films)

So.. who will win in a fight?

250px-Superman.jpg

The Man of Steel

Or

Thor_Vol_3_8_Textless.jpg

The God of Thunder

Spidey can react to hostile projectiles and such, but Batman would have anticipated what Spiderman would have done .. like 3 - 4 steps ahead.

So Batman would just pounce on Spiderman without really having to do much. Batman is a calculated strategist.

I don't know if Thor could even catch Superman at full speed, and the Man of Steel could be all over the Norse "god" before he knew what pair of red and blue tights hit him.

It would be so cool though if someone had a simulator (like in Deadliest Warrior) where their stats (according to their creators) could be punched in and they would be pitted against each other.

Spidey can react to hostile projectiles and such, but Batman would have anticipated what Spiderman would have done .. like 3 - 4 steps ahead.

So Batman would just pounce on Spiderman without really having to do much. Batman is a calculated strategist.

Thankyou Hobble, for holding it down for Spidey.

Spiderman could literally break Batman in half, if both were set to kill, Spiderman would take it.

PS: I'm a spiderman homer.

I don't know too much about Thor, I'm pretty sure Hulk beat him, so I'd say Superman wins. Superman is pretty damn super.

Archived