The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just noticed this

mrsasaki

Did you have your sound off? During the game the commentator clearly pointed out that Tanev almost saved it, how did you just notice now? :S

On the video you can even hear the commentator saying how he thought he saved it... :S

I think the funniest thing here is....Tanev is in the NHL and hes wearing those gloves with a giant hole in it! I understand how players like wearing the same equipment for the comfort of it....but geeeze lol Those holes aren't comfortable!

This was the opening goal in game 2 and it came in the dying seconds of the first period. The most annoying part was that Jim Hughson initially said that Tanev made the save. What's more, the camera was fixed on the Canucks for the next 6 seconds and no one knew what was going on. Finally, we realized the Kings had actually scored. Painful.

Yeah, to make a pokecheck 5 feet from his crease because Edler made the best pass of his career to Kopitar and Tanev was nowher to be seen to make the stick check himself.

You may be half-joking or fully joking but it's honestly pathetic to even read something like this and to see that it's also thumbed up. Go watch this play again and you'll see that Luongo actually made a wonderful save which forced him onto the ice surface since it pretty much was a breakaway that was caused from our BLUE LINE.

Luongo's lucky to be rid of this sad excuse of a fanbase.

Yes, Raymond was diving to block the shot- so kudos there. However, right after Kopitar picks up the puck, you will notice Raymond again tries to throw his body on Kopitar (I don't think I need to post a video for you all to know what other similar play I'm talking about), and again, he misses. I think that's the point you just go for the trip and take the penalty and it's 4 on 4, but I mean the games going so fast, so I don't fault him at all for that. Tough break.

And if we're talking about "what ifs", I think my favorite is:

What if that dbag Ryan clowe was caught cheating in that second to last game against LA, Kings might have one (getting the two man adv), putting them in seventh and we woulda played SJ!

Oh well, can't wait for the season to start!

Archived