The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Unprecedented Greenland Ice Melt Stuns NASA Scientists

Sharpshooter

ice melts in the summer.

freezes in the winter.

love the scary music though nice touch. I must do something but I don't know what? Wait, I know! lets blame humans and tax more money for gasoline and energy they'll even pay $5 for a light bulb... lol ya that'll change it or stop it... delusional. I welcome the melt.... The opposite would be much worse as we'd have to go move South.

I'm not denying climate change.. I know it changes, that ice has melted before. I'm not worried. but again I don't know how many times I have to say this. If all the people who think Humans are the problem will kill themselves to lead the way to change then and only then will I think you are serious about your cause. Otherwise you're all just a bunch of hypocrites and polluting the Earth.

I'm not denying climate change.. I know it changes, that ice has melted before. I'm not worried. but again I don't know how many times I have to say this. If all the people who think Humans are the problem will kill themselves to lead the way to change then and only then will I think you are serious about your cause. Otherwise you're all just a bunch of hypocrites and polluting the Earth.

So you are actually saying that unless we all become martyrs for our cause that we're hypocritical and also polluting the Earth is that it...Well I have news for you...If I did choose to die for this cause...I'd be taking a hell of a lot of you with me. The overpopulation issue has beaten to death over and over again...in order to make a REAL difference, we'd have to systematically wipe out at least 35% of the Earth's current population maybe even closer to 40% and even then it'd only make a small dent in the problem. As far as what you said in the other post...ice does INDEED melt in the summer...that much is definitely true...but not glaciers, and not ice-caps, and especially not in such a small amount of time.

Yes, people who go on about how Humans are the problem blah blah blah just Die already....and Sometimes they might melt we only been looking at it for 100 years. agian I'm not concerned, less ice is better. it'll get cold again in a few months. this just surface ice which most of melts every year that sheet is miles thick... not losing sleep over it but go ahead don't use a plastic bag do your part.

Yes, people who go on about how Humans are the problem blah blah blah just Die already....and Sometimes they might melt we only been looking at it for 100 years. agian I'm not concerned, less ice is better. it'll get cold again in a few months. this just surface ice which most of melts every year that sheet is miles thick... not losing sleep over it but go ahead don't use a plastic bag do your part.

Odd to go that far over the top when in fact methane gas releases from cows are in fact a significant contributor of greenhouse gases what with methane apparently being 20x as effective at keeping in the heat as CO2.

Also, a pure insult is certainly not on topic nor is it considered respectful. If you want to call out others for not following board rules consider leading by example.

Odd to go that far over the top when in fact methane gas releases from cows are in fact a significant contributor of greenhouse gases what with methane apparently being 20x as effective at keeping in the heat as CO2.

Also, a pure insult is certainly not on topic nor is it considered respectful. If you want to call out others for not following board rules consider leading by example.

Thanks Ron but I have him on ignore and so I wouldn't have even seen his insult . I cannot take him seriously.I advise you don't either.

He hates his life and lives to rip others apart as you see by that post. There was no need for it. He WANTED to do it unprovoked.

He suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder. Check it out for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia....nality_disorder

Thanks Ron but I have him on ignore and so I wouldn't have even seen his insult . I cannot take him seriously.I advise you don't either.

Ripping others apart as you see by that post. There was no need for it. He WANTED to do it unprovoked.

Its called from Narcissistic personality disorder. Check it out for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia....nality_disorder

GlobalGHGEmissionsByGas.png

And if people want to say foolish things, without doing even a modicum of research, like a cursory Google search, before spouting foolish nonsense, then they'll be made to look foolish by their own words, as Mr. Lincoln suggested.

If you want to console him for saying foolish things, then be my guest....you've already seemingly appointed yourself his knight in shining armor.

Archived