The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Unprecedented Greenland Ice Melt Stuns NASA Scientists

Sharpshooter

Thanks Ron but I have him on ignore and so I wouldn't have even seen his insult . I cannot take him seriously.I advise you don't either.

Ripping others apart as you see by that post. There was no need for it. He WANTED to do it unprovoked.

Its called from Narcissistic personality disorder. Check it out for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia....nality_disorder

I am nobody's knight in shining armour however while perhaps suggesting that cows farting causes global warming might be an oversimplification it is none the less not all that hard to google "agricultural contribution to greenhouse gases" and see that for example much of the methane in your graph is probably from methane released from agriculture.

A decent article on the subject...

http://blogs.das.psu...in-perspective/

How much of that "decay of biomass" and "methane" in your graph is from ruminant agriculture? I would guess a large portion.

It's one thing to act high and mighty but to call out something that is actually correct only makes one person look the fool....

Oh, so defensive are ye, so fearful - I didn't say you were - and I didn't say he was one neither - I was merely providing a quote - from a "think" site.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Oh, so defensive are ye, so fearful - I didn't say you were - and I didn't say he was one neither - I was merely providing a quote - from a "think" site.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

So you posted an irrelevant quote that didn't address either of us, even though you quoted my post, but which you didn't intend it for or to me?

Fearful? :huh:

Wow....you seem to have finally finished packing your bags for crazy-town. Enjoy your stay.

It's not 'correct'

While methane release from cows is a contributor to the overall greenhouse gas buildup, which among other contributors leads to global warming which is related to climate change....it is not the 'cause' of climate change.....it's not even 'the cause' of global warming, nor even close to the largest past or current contributor of the modern accumulation of greenhouse gases.

Archived