The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL13 Online Be A GM CDC League [XBOX]

Patrick Kane

Im in, Carolina (err i think its taken) Montreal pls.

Whatever team is left, don't matter to me. Best thing about this mode is that it will keep moving. Commish should set the time period to he max (2 in game weeks i think) which will mean appx 6-7 games need to be played during the two in game weeks. We should set a time limit for for those 2 weeks to be completed. Im not sure what it should be, but This will work as long as we keep his moving.

My Gamertag is haveGUNwillPWN if any of you guys wanna play 12'

I'm still not understanding how this all works, but I'm in. I'm not the best player, but I want to give this online league a shot.

edit: I'll take the Canes.

edit 2: ok, just saw the Canes are taken. I'll take CBJ then.

Give me Carolina, then if not available, Avalanche, then Ducks.

edit: I really want Tampa Bay. Luongofan, did you wanna trade? Tampa my 2nd favourite team after Canucks :(.

Tampa, LA, Toronto, Winnipeg. Whatever is available by this post.

And if none of those teams are, seriously just pick a random one for me :P

Im in, Carolina (err i think its taken) Montreal pls.

Whatever team is left, don't matter to me. Best thing about this mode is that it will keep moving. Commish should set the time period to he max (2 in game weeks i think) which will mean appx 6-7 games need to be played during the two in game weeks. We should set a time limit for for those 2 weeks to be completed. Im not sure what it should be, but This will work as long as we keep his moving.

My Gamertag is haveGUNwillPWN if any of you guys wanna play 12'

Archived