Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GabbyTheAwesome

978 posts in this topic

There may be 6 more to fill, but I wonder how many of the 30 teams will still be down to do this when the game comes out.

Your concern can easily be avoided. Have everyone add each other before a set date say: Sept 1st, and if everyone is not added to each other by then, then we remove that person and find a replacement. Let us say...we all add Gabby, who started this league. Whoever does not add Gabby, will be removed. Problem solved.

lol you would pick the canadians I guess we gonna have a brotherly rival PS: your a scrub better practice chodem, oh yeah shizzy and keg if you read this you guys blow.

Your concern can easily be avoided. Have everyone add each other before a set date say: Sept 1st, and if everyone is not added to each other by then, then we remove that person and find a replacement. Let us say...we all add Gabby, who started this league. Whoever does not add Gabby, will be removed. Problem solved.

I'm open to discussing any trades right now pm if ur interested looking for a good goalie

I'm open to discussing any trades right now pm if ur interested looking for a good goalie

What the frick man. We were gonna work out a deal. I had a nice package including Kane planned out. (Can you imagine if real GM talks were on public forum like this?)