Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GabbyTheAwesome

It doesn't really matter to me if all trades in the whole league get voided. I will be a little upset, but I can deal with it.

It will be easier to negotiate I think through the game anyways.

Yeah, honestly. Just void all the trades. The trades that people REALLY WANT can happen again through the game when they feel like. With people dropping in and out, I just don't see this panning out very well.

So, since he just switched, are we pretty much saying 'all trades voided'? Because I had a trade with him, as Detroit? And if so, then I'm just pulling out of the league, someone else can have SJS and they can start from scratch.

Holy Murphy people. This is chaos. I dont see why people HAVE to switch teams and crap. TO BE HONEST, if youre good at the game you can have the islanders and still win the cup. Dont void all the trades cause ONE person fracked over 29 other people's hard work. Again, i wasnt happy when i picked minny and saw Parise and BUNCH of others were gone but guess what... I decided ill just live with it. No complaints. Leave the league if youre going to be a downer cause you dont have the player you want.

I haven't complained about a single thing in this league until then. It's run like crap and I'm done. I'm not going to put any more effort into a league when the rules change everyday.

I still havent been made aware of all the trades the previous Stars GM had made other then the 1 posted in the tracker but there has clearly been numerous others. Im too far out of the loop in this league so the Stars are now available...again.

Everything will settle down once the game is released. That being said. We have to have some set of rules at least dictating how long we wait for everyone to purchase the game. I've already pre-ordered and plan to pick it up on Tuesday. Everyone else?