The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GabbyTheAwesome

I would take Nashville, I think you would have more fun with them. You have a lot of options in front of you. Whether to keep Weber or trade him! (Especially if his contract is not updated). I would choose Nashville because I would want the challenge of deciding whether to rebuild or push to become a contender.

@DarrenDregerTSN: breaking new the Toronto maple leads have trade jake Gardiner , James Reimer ,jay mclement and 2roind pick for Ondrei Pavlec, Nic Antropov , Cormier and 4 round pick

To Toronto: Ondrei Pavlec ,Nic Antropov ,Cormier and 4round pick (2013)

To Winnipeg: Jake Gardiner, James Riemer, Jay Mclement and 2round pick (2013)

Yes, draft picks are very important. The GM Connect can last up to 25 years. However, we (as GMs) cannot draft any player we want like we could offline Be a GM. We can scout players and make a priority list, each year, then during the draft, it is simulated your team will draft the best player available, according to your priority list. Perhaps if you wanted to draft a play-making center man for example, it would draft the best one available. Therefore it is pretty important trading draft picks.

Just to let you know, all trades go through me in-game as commissioner. I'll look at them and decide if they are fair or not. If they are the trade goes through, and if they aren't I will message both parties to find out what happened and make a decision from there. I'm pretty sure 95% will go through no problem as you all are smart people.

Just to let you know, all trades go through me in-game as commissioner. I'll look at them and decide if they are fair or not. If they are the trade goes through, and if they aren't I will message both parties to find out what happened and make a decision from there. I'm pretty sure 95% will go through no problem as you all are smart people.

The Dallas Stars are officially open for business.

On The Block: Jagr, Roy, Whitney, Ryder, Robidas

...Dallas is not in a rebuild nor are we going to be top dogs; we are aiming to build a team that is ready for today and tomorrow and that competes each year. With that, the following players are otb because we want a shakeup with our team, plain and simple. PM me here on cdc if interested, and my psn is: Parm_13

...feel free to add me if you like...

Also, no player is 'untouchable' - if the right deal is in place that fits our needs in return for one of our top players, we won't hesitate to pull the trigger.

Archived