Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

[Signing] Dale Weise settles - 1 year, $615,000, one way

153 posts in this topic

Good to hear, better than Volpatti and Bitz. With a solid spot on the 4th i think he can put up some good points, maybe even someday be a 3rd liner.

First some people complain about Volpatti and now you complain about Weise... There is no good signing for you guys is there.

Great signing by MG, especially at only 615k. He was pretty good on the fourth line last year and even chipped in offensively a couple of times.

damn for so low

he wsa good fit on that 4th line , him lappy and volpatti had something good going

one way deal tho huh

First some people complain about Volpatti and now you complain about Weise... There is no good signing for you guys is there.

Great signing by MG, especially at only 615k. He was pretty good on the fourth line last year and even chipped in offensively a couple of times.

Would much rather bitz on 4th line RW. I really hope we bring him back. He's a difference maker.

He better become close friends with Schneider. He'll never get any offensive zone starts.

Would much rather have Bitz, Volpatti or Archibald on the 4th line.

Still pretty young and has some skill. Hopefully he can finally solidify the 4th line wing position, as it has been a revolving door the last few years.

Nothing ground breaking, but I think we'll see an even better Weise than we did last year and he'll probably be in the lineup more often than not.

I actually like Weise, good skating, plays a solid grinders game, but could be a little bit tougher perhaps. He has pretty good hands too for a fourth-liner. I think he's a good deal for the price Gillis signed him for.

I love this website. Hating on a young fourth line type player who was decent in his rookie year, signing for less than his Q/O. Makes sense CDC.

What's with the Bitz love affair? He wasn't even that good.

Waste of a roster spot.

How many years in a row do we need to fill the 3rd and 4th with plugs? Why can't we give some young skilled guys a chance for once?

Damn it.

I don't get this hate on Weise. 4 goals and 8 points in your first year in a 4th line role is solid

Good signing. He brings both physicality and skills to the 4th line.

I don't get this hate on Weise. 4 goals and 8 points in your first year in a 4th line role is solid

Very nice. I like Weise, hopefully can see him on the 4th line more.