Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

[Signing] Dale Weise settles - 1 year, $615,000, one way

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
152 replies to this topic

#151 MikeBossy

MikeBossy

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

Awesome to hear he is taking boxing lessons cause from what I have seen so far he has done an amazing impressions of a punching bag :D

In all seriousness I like this deal - 1 yr and cheap and motivates Weise to step up and establish himself on the 4th line.

Edited by MikeBossy, 31 July 2012 - 10:50 PM.

Thanks to R.Luongo. for the amazing sig

#152 Raiun

Raiun

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

Awesome to hear he is taking boxing lessons cause from what I have seen so far he has done an amazing impressions of a punching bag :D

In all seriousness I like this deal - 1 yr and cheap and motivates Weise to step up and establish himself on the 4th line.

I hope he can manage that, because we can't send him to the Wolves if he doesn't pan out.

For the record, I like this deal too, and I think he'll be a success on the fourth line, just fine.

#153 odjick29

odjick29

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

I thought i saw Wiese at the Calgary Stampede this year along with some other prospetive free agents, and then the booze wore off and I realized I was just in the petting zoo talking to a donkey. I asked the owner if he could skate and he said "dang, you teach a donkey to anythang you wants" . Hmmmm i thought, "how much?" two hundred he gasps.

He then said " one thang son, this donkey don't fight", I said "perfect, he'll fit right in"

On a side note, he does have two more available sould we want to fill the rest of our fourth line.

Get'r done Gillis
RIP RYP
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.