The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dubinsky Hockey meme i've found.

Sorry my spelling. i never knew you were the spelling police.

It helps your credibility a great deal if you at least make an effort to spell properly and use words correctly.

Actually, 'brang' isn't even a word so no spelling of it would be correct.

Best be careful about those comments, dude.

This exactly. You could really offend someone by making remarks like that.

Also, I'm pretty sure this guy is using this thread to just inflate his number of posts :picard:

You could just post multiple sentences in one post rather than use a new post for each new sentence. You could also edit the post and not just post again for the spelling corrections...

This exactly. You could really offend someone by making remarks like that.

Also, I'm pretty sure this guy is using this thread to just inflate his number of posts :picard:

You could just post multiple sentences in one post rather than use a new post for each new sentence. You could also edit the post and not just post again for the spelling corrections...

Exactly! Post whoring......

I'm sorry , i never knew you cared so much..find something better to do.

Oh, but I'm waiting for the rainbow and unicorn posts to show up.......you've stated nobody can post anything negative about this ugly meme of yours so I'm waiting to for the pointy horned equine-like ones to arrive.

Bertuzzi Babe...i'm pretty sure you spend your whole life on this website and complain about everything. Come on man...why don't you just give some respect instead of hating.

Au contraire...I leave frequently to refurbish my supply of Dad's chocolate chip cookies and cherry coke. Oh yeah, and water the african violet, it's looking a little peaked. :(

It helps your credibility a great deal if you at least make an effort to spell properly and use words correctly.

Actually, 'brang' isn't even a word so no spelling of would be correct.

Bertuzzi Babe.. you spelled "your" wrong as you were telling him to use words correctly... you just edited it now.

That's just not right

I don't care if you hate the meme, i didn't even make it but you shouldn't be negative. But i want to see you make a meme and see if people find it funny.

Nobody should be negative about a crap meme? Then why did you post it if you don't want people to comment on it? Or were you looking for positive attention? I've made sigs before that were a hell of a lot funnier than this meme.

Mother of Russia, i didn't offend you? i told you how our country became a multicultural country....

In the most asinine and culturally insensitive way possible. For someone who starts off with the post "Btw if your going to keep saying negative comments then don't comment, just keep it to yourself." you sure go out of your way to antagonistic.

here is a unicorn as requested.

art_trade__unicorn_and_rainbow_by_royalty_9-d2y1jq1.png

Bertuzzi Babe.. you spelled "your" wrong as you were telling him to use words correctly... you just edited it now.

That's just not right

It was typed 'you' and I corrected it immediately to be 'your' and it was slow to post because the board lagged. I do not leave spelling errors in my posts. ;)

Archived