The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dubinsky Hockey meme i've found.

A picture , there you go. I could care less. But on the other hand...i cant believe people make this a big deal, its just a picture. But i won't be spending much longer on forums if people act like sore losers.

you probably shouldn't interact with people on the internet at all if you can't take the smallest amount of criticism. overreacting to people that don't agree with you just makes things worse.

it's not a meme if it's just 1 picture and nobody shares it, even if you used a different meme (av laughing) in the creation of your picture. you could say it's part of the av laughjing meme, and it would be valid, but you clearly tried to make a "dubinsky meme", which was a total fail, and ended up just being a picture.

Didn't realise you took a university course in meme creation.

Didn't realise you took a university course in meme creation.

I didn't, i just have a "thing" for proper usage of words. don't even get me started on affect and effect. Though when I get tired, i tend to rush and mistype, then I go back and read some things I posted and get mad at myself for improper usage.

A picture , there you go. I could care less. But on the other hand...i cant believe people make this a big deal, its just a picture. But i won't be spending much longer on forums if people act like sore losers.

Alright, I'm going to try and help your cause a little.

1. Don't get upset if someone doesn't like something you post.

2. Debates are fine, but getting into childish arguments and name calling over said post/thread will invite further criticism.

3. Even if you correct the above two things, you will need to learn to edit post, so you don't post 4 times in a row.

4. Have a sense of humour over making a mistake.

Now that I've said that:

1. I don't understand how anyone on this forum was "acting like sore losers." That didn't make sense.

2. Your meme sucked.

3. Leave.

I didn't, i just have a "thing" for proper usage of words. don't even get me started on affect and effect. Though when I get tired, i tend to rush and mistype, then I go back and read some things I posted and get mad at myself for improper usage.

This is CDC, not a University English exam. Hardly anybody on this board is going to have perfect grammar/spelling 100% of the time, and I don't expect you to either.

As for the 'meme', the kid was just trying to show us what he made, even if it wasn't funny, I give him some respect for still entering the thread and stnading up for himself against the bullies.

Archived