Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Ed

Bank robbery in Downtown Vancouver?

42 posts in this topic

Just getting info coming in the last hour...

-yellow chopper flying really low.

-tons of sirens.

-report of painted money scattered out on the street.

-report of police stopping drivers and checking vehicles(not in road block fashion).

Ok I have had a chopper flying right above me near to where I work. For an hour. Was just told there is money scattered along the street marked in paint. And detectives out in force.

Chopper, yellow police one so close. Hearing tons of sirens in the last hour. Something's up.

Can anyone confirm if the yellow helo is the VPD one. I'm on mobile ATM a little busy.

People actually still rob banks?!? :huh:

Any school buses around?

apparently it was there last week too..possibly continuum, supernatural, once upon a time, arrow, fringe or whatever else films here filming?

Helicopter and sirens well over an hour and a half later. Still on going.

apparently it was there last week too..possibly continuum, supernatural, once upon a time, arrow, fringe or whatever else films here filming?

I was wondering what all the havoc was! I was driving home from UBC and could see the chopper hovering over DT.

This just in... Denzel Washington is on his way to assist with the investigation.

I think maybe it's for some kind of filming, cause I don't see anything in news feeds regarding the situation.

I think maybe it's for some kind of filming, cause I don't see anything in news feeds regarding the situation.

Spoke to another individual who provided info just now. I asked someone I know that just got back downtown 'seen anything unusual?'

His responce. 'an officer was checking every vehicle on Cambie st Bridge'. 'not a road block for drinking drivers'. This was before I mentioned what I had already seen and heard.