The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bank robbery in Downtown Vancouver?

Special Ed

I'm back home now and un able to update any further. Hopefully more information comes out regarding this.

Still was hearing sirens even as I walked home.

http://www.clubzone.com/events/4/downtown/july/25/2012

Seems wutang is in town tonight at republic. Possibly something to do with that. I was near Nelson street when all the action was taking place.

bank robberies are so common. atleast a few everyday in metro vancouver. i work at a bank. they're not what tv and media makes it seem. a robber walks up to the teller line, passes a note saying he wants as little as 1500, and the tellers are supposed to pass the money. they dont press a button or anything, they just pass the money, simple. they're no big deal.

bank robberies are so common. atleast a few everyday in metro vancouver. i work at a bank. they're not what tv and media makes it seem. a robber walks up to the teller line, passes a note saying he wants as little as 1500, and the tellers are supposed to pass the money. they dont press a button or anything, they just pass the money, simple. they're no big deal.

Was walking along Vancouver convention centre area when I heard all the sirens then I saw two cops speed on the opposing stanley park side, racing through and then slowing down to check every driver they pass, seems a manhunt is afoot

Archived