The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Alexander Burmistrov may return to play in Russia next season

Wow... What an unreasonable amount of hate. You are all ignorant. This is why I don't come on here often.

Russia is HOME for these guys. If the NHL was in russia, I bet a decent portions of Canadians and Americans would come back and play in the "NAHL". We wouldn't have accused them of coming back for the money, that's for sure.

Honestly, lets not have this "report" turn into a Russian bashing or a Burmistrov bashing. I don't see it in this kid to bolt. Kids got great attitude, and will to want to succeed in the NHL. He's molded his game like a Datsyuk, and if he can get the points going, and i think he will, he'll be the closest thing to Datsyuk. Shouldn't judge until it's confirmed or official. These reports have been coming out, ever since Burmy has been in the NHL, and wasn't Pavelec suppose to go back to the KHL according to some reports earlier on? Well that didn't happen, and we'll have to see, but i doubt he goes anywhere.

I think he was just about ready to have a breakout 20-goal, 40 point season. This kid has serious offensive talent and sweet hands and in 1 season alone he fixed up his defensive game and played much more physically (doubled his hit totals).

This guy is a gem and future #1 center for Winnipeg, they better not lose him.

Wow... What an unreasonable amount of hate. You are all ignorant. This is why I don't come on here often.

Russia is HOME for these guys. If the NHL was in russia, I bet a decent portions of Canadians and Americans would come back and play in the "NAHL". We wouldn't have accused them of coming back for the money, that's for sure.

Archived