Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

Tim Thomas comes out against gay marriage

I agree with TT. Gay marriage is a communist joke and you are all falling for it Morons! No surprise for me thanks to your single mothers!

am against gay marriage too but i don't come out and say it...we won't want to hurt anyone's feelings...lol

whatever he has the right to back whatever he wants too...nothing wrong with that just because society has started to accept gay marriages doesn't mean everyone has too or will. "to each his own"

I agree with TT. Gay marriage is a communist joke and you are all falling for it Morons! No surprise for me thanks to your single mothers!

Tim Thomas should remember two basic facts

1. If you can play, you can play

Mk Ultra people disgust me. You people are all Mk Ultra..so sad. When did a child needing a mother and a father ever leave common sense?

I love that only the first line of the title of this thread is visible from forum navigation.

"Tim Thomas Comes Out"

I love that only the first line of the title of this thread is visible from forum navigation.

"Tim Thomas Comes Out"

Somehow we've all been brainwashed by the CIA into accepting homosexuality. MK-Ultra was a Cold War-era mind-control research program.

am against gay marriage too but i don't come out and say it...we won't want to hurt anyone's feelings...lol

whatever he has the right to back whatever he wants too...nothing wrong with that just because society has started to accept gay marriages doesn't mean everyone has too or will. "to each his own"

Somehow he has rights to speak out against others having rights...