Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Land of the free

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,477 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

Yeah go ahead, do what you want...be complete douchebags to anyone who posts a topic here that asks a question to anyone except you and the rest of your thickheaded nationalist ilk...when all you have to do is just not click on this thread...much easier than making a jackass out of yourself.

What? We're just being helpful! Not too many bible thumpers 'round here.

But just to take the high road I beleive if he is looking for some he can go to freerepublic.com and find some hard core right wing americans there but I doubt they will take kindly to Swedish preaching on their American way.

#32 Slaytanic Wehrmacht

Slaytanic Wehrmacht

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

What? We're just being helpful! Not too many bible thumpers 'round here.

But just to take the high road I beleive if he is looking for some he can go to freerepublic.com and find some hard core right wing americans there but I doubt they will take kindly to Swedish preaching on their American way.

Failing that he/she can just come down here to the south...that's all they ever f***in' talk about...you'd get all the information you need in about 20 minutes. :picard:
Posted Image

#33 Drybone

Drybone

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

Posted Image

lol

+1
Posted Image

#34 Drybone

Drybone

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

Nope this is Canada and we will do what we want. No american invader is going to tell us if we can post or not!

But on topic, it matters not really, Canada and the states are almost exactly the same!

It really is similar I agree Ron. Both countries are beautiful I think.
Posted Image

#35 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,477 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

Failing that he/she can just come down here to the south...that's all they ever f***in' talk about...you'd get all the information you need in about 20 minutes. :picard:

Or just go even further south to the Bay area and you can find a bunch of people to complain about oppression and evil Republicans at the drop of a hat!

#36 Slaytanic Wehrmacht

Slaytanic Wehrmacht

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

Or just go even further south to the Bay area and you can find a bunch of people to complain about oppression and evil Republicans at the drop of a hat!

Haha...I'm actually in the Bible Belt "south"...you can't get much more ignorant than what surrounds me.
Posted Image

#37 Dittohead

Dittohead

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,212 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

The income tax is like arround 30 % if you earn less than $4 300 a month, if you earn more than that it's like 50%, an then there's tax on everything you buy, I think that's like arround 10 % or something.

Yikes. Nothing is free if you have'nt realized.

As for Gay marriage it's legal in some states. It's up to the state to decide not the federal government. I guess the potus could legalize it but that would cost votes. Believe it or not but most black people do not support gay marriage. Plenty of religious black folks they may vote Democratic but they are bible thumpers.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.