The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

where would you start booth in september, RW or LW?

billabong

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RW for the same reason Erik Cole loves playing RW. A left handed shot has a much more effective drive to the net on the right side, because you can drop your inside shoulder and protect the puck while being on your forehand when making a move.

Same reason Ovechkin a right handed shot likes playing the left side. And Nash a left handed shot likes playing the right side. Playing your off wing makes your power game much more effective. You dont see guys drop a shoulder and drive the net on their natural side.

RW for the same reason Erik Cole loves playing RW. A left handed shot has a much more effective drive to the net on the right side, because you can drop your inside shoulder and protect the puck while being on your forehand when making a move.

Same reason Ovechkin a right handed shot likes playing the left side. And Nash a left handed shot likes playing the right side. Playing your off wing makes your power game much more effective. You dont see guys drop a shoulder and drive the net on their natural side.

Who are we talking about? David Zoolander? Can he only drive from the right or something because that would suck? I wonder if he knows how to skate backwards? My whole perspective on David Zoolander has completely changed, thanks for ruining my evening sir.

Put him on the right side with the twins to start the season because:

1) Burrows wasn't showing much chemistry with the Sedins down the stretch when they had their career-long drought

2) Booth had some success playing with the twins in the limited time he got

3) Burrows is getting older and past his prime, Booth is much younger and has more potential so more likely to break out

4) Booth is a bigger body and takes the puck much harder to the net than Burrows

5) Burrows has plenty of chemistry with Lapierre in the games they played together last season

Therefore I want to see this to start next season:

Sedin - Sedin - Booth

Burrows - Lapierre - Higgins

Raymond - Malhotra - Hansen

Kassian - Gaunce/Schroeder/Ebbett - Weise/Jensen/Volpatti/Pinizotto

1) Burrows wasn't showing much chemistry with the Sedins down the stretch when they had their career-long drought

3) Burrows is getting older and past his prime, Booth is much younger and has more potential so more likely to break out

4) Booth is a bigger body and takes the puck much harder to the net than Burrows

5) Burrows has plenty of chemistry with Lapierre in the games they played together last season

Sedin - Sedin - Booth

Sedin - Sedin - Booth

Archived