The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

You are a Canuck!

Bertorama

1. Speedy and gritty forechecker that plays a similar game to Jordin Tootoo. I am more of a playmaker than goal scorer. Kevin Bieksa size.

Always top five in hits and blocked shots in the league. Average 30-50 points each season. Have the same fighting skill level as Jon Mirasty.

2. Usually play on the third line with Hansen and Lapierre. Wear number 88 or 8 if available.

3. 1.6 mil, I take a hometown discount.

I'm dreaming about this daily, hehe :)

1. I'd like to be a playmaker that could put up 70+ assists and 20-25 goals each season (I've always prefered assists to goals), but still I'd be a beast in the own zone. I would play similar to Peter Forsberg (hard and gritty) and skate like Henrik Zetterberg.

2. I would be the Canucks' second left wing and play with Kes and Higgy. On the powerplay I'd be ripping it up with Hank and Danny, forming the "Swede Line".

The number I'd wear would be 9, I think. Since I wouldn't dare to touch number 10, for obvious reasons.

3. A forward with numbers like that don't come cheap these days, how ever I'd be making a statement and play for a lot less then my market value. For details you'd have to contact my imaginary agent :)

We've all thought about it....dreamt it.....or even created that player on EA sports.

This topic is for fun.

If you were to be a Canuck player new to the team through trade acquisition

1. Who would you be? Ie aggressive checking heart of the team, talented top scoring flash, steady and solid shut down defenceman or something else?

2. Who are your line mates ( active only) and what number is your jersey?

3. What is your Salary?

I'm a hard working third liner right wing who checks hard and steps up in clutch moments to contribute offensively but likes a good fight and is never afraid to throw down. I really just want to play hard and have a beer after the game.

I'm number 8 and I'm on a line with Lappier and Higgins with a touch for a nice goal and hard wrist shot

I make 1.3 million with bonus possibilities

1. Who would you be? Ie aggressive checking heart of the team, talented top scoring flash, steady and solid shut down defenceman or something else?

2. Who are your line mates ( active only) and what number is your jersey?

3. What is your Salary?

1. I would be a 2nd/3rd line guy, Defense-first centerman, I'm a bit under 5'10 at 17 so might grow a bit more and I'm a decent weight for a 17 year old (birthday was on the 20th) at 178lbs, comparable to Stan Smyl. Decent-to-good speed, hit hard, shoot harder, think pass-first, I play Lacrosse a lot more than hockey so my hand-eye is awesome. Probably about 60-65 points in the height of my prime, 27 goals 33 assists 102 PIM's (I am not afraid to drop the gloves) with a +/- of 28, something in that range. Might get an "A" over my heart at some point in my career.

2. My linemates would be Nicklas Jensen to the right of me and Jannik Hansen to the left, I'm part Danish so we'd be the Danish-Canadian trio and be great at both ends of the ice. I would wear number 10, in honor of my Uncle who made the NLL and taught me everything I know about Lacrosse and how to give your all in everything you do and because of Pavel Bure, my 2nd favourite hockey player.

3. To play on the Vancouver Canucks would be the greatest honour I could wish to achieve. My annual salary would be 2 million per year, lots would go back into the community by means of donations, and I'd do community stuff all the time.

Pavel bure v2.0

Explosive skater, pure sniper that can hit hard and agitate

I'd be drafted in 2009 and make some call up appearances last season before making the team out of training camp 12-13. Entry level deal.

Booth - Kesler - Me

68GP 25G 23A 48PTS regular season,

23GP 16G 9A 25PTS post season en route to a stanley cup ::D

I'd definitely be a center. top line or 2nd line. I'd need a hard nosed winger by my side who sticks up for me cuz I like to agitate but would not love to fight. I'd fight guys my size but don't really wanna get messed up.

I'm a good passer but questionable finish so my other wing would preferably be a true sniper.

I love to play PP and step up when it matters.

my number would be #8, #16 (sorry Trev) or #23, whichever is available.

I'd sign for a hometown discount because it doesn't matter how much I get, I want management to be available to sign other top players so we could attract top names, around 3m

I'd give anything to step through the players tunnel for game 1 in the playoffs!!!!

I would be the starting goalie. In the locker rooms before games, I would be super focused and not talk to anyone for long periods of time. I would be a very small goalie, 5' 9" or 5' 10". My jersey number is 40, and my backup would be Cory Schneider. I have an average of about .915 SV% per year, and a 2.30 GAA. As a goalie, I would earn $4,500,000.

I'm Luongo.

Minus the meltdowns.

Salary: 599,999... I strive to be the lowest paid 1 way contract on the team. Giving home town discount a new meaning.

I'll make the money back selling the grease from the hair in retail locations as hair product.

Archived