The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

You are a Canuck!

Bertorama

Back-up goalie, way down on the depth chart. Brought in for game seven of the SCF on an emergency basis because the usual starter was injured, and they couldn't get another guy in to act as back-up to the usual back-up. When the usual back-up is injured in the warm up I have to start.

I play the entire game, and most of four OT periods, facing about 100 shots, before winning the game 1 - 0, on a goal which I set-up on a break-away pass to a fourth liner who is out there only because the coach is trying to give the other guys a breather and he was stuck out there due to an icing call.

I then retire, because, how can you top that?

regards,

G.

I play goalie in real life, so probably that, but if I had to choose something else, I would be a heavy hitter grinder/fighter.

My number would be 54

I would probably be 3rd/4th line. 2nd/1st line in the playoffs.

I'd be more than happy with $1M playing in the NHL and on my favorite team.

1. I'd be 2nd line offensive material with 3 zone commitment. Most of my points come from off the rush or near the crease, because I love to use my shot and attack the net. I thrive on the physical game.

2. Probably the twins...I was never a top tier offensive talent, but I'm a net presence, I'll create space, and I can finish. If on the 2nd line, I'll play either wing.

3. $2.5-3 mill

This is from NHL 12 Be A Pro

Im a right winger powerfoward, who is physical, and a good playmaker, sniper. Im on a line with Booth and higgins, and have 26 goals, 36 points, all from setting up kes, or booth. I also like to fight whenever I feel like it, and with whoever. Im making entry level money. Number 13.In the future I play 22 seasonsa as a canuck, and bring like 20 stanley cups, because not only Im I the player, Im also the gm.

When I played Jr hockey in the SJHL for 11 games I played defense.

I sucked at pretty much everthing hockey related! I was good at chirping and sticking my phantom but end into your ribs along the boards. I sucked at fighting too, because of the way I played I got beat up on a regular basis. I was back and forth between AA and A so I tried to make my games count with the big club.

I would be a John Scott with out the size.

I would be a depth defenseman called apon when we played Chicago or Boston to draw penalties and possibly take out key players.

I would make the league min whatever that is.

2nd line winger, fast and agile, not necessarily a hitter but strong on the puck like Higgins. Not an elite forward but has a good rounded set of skills with a good wrist shot, maybe a Markus Naslund lite. Peak at around 80pts a year, making a max of 4-5M per.

I'd play with Kesler and Higgins/Booth. I guess I'd fall back to the playmaking role who can also score.

LW, absolutely responsible third-line checker, great passer, not much speed on a very accurate shot, great wheels (in my prime).

I'd play for 1 million

...but sadly, I'm just waaay too small and light to play full-contact hockey against people who mean it. I do play full-contact occasionally, but only against my buddies' team

I'd be a undersized winger with tremendous speed. Easily knocked off the puck and I would mostly just skate as fast as I can weaving around players with no clue where my line mates are.

and a serious passing problem aswell

Archived