The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Team As A Canuck Fan Do You Like The Least (From A Rival Standpoint)?

ConnorFutureGM

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The 80's- Oilers/Calgary

The 90's- New York/Calgary

The 2000 to 2010- Calgary/Detroit

The 2010 to present- Chicago/Boston

Next 10 yrs- Kings/Chicago/Oilers

Calgary has been our most consistent rival over the years but I don't see them giving us grief any time soon.

Calgary, cause everything about Calgary screams douchebag

Ya... I work on he rigs and my Girlfriend is a waitress and I wear white Oakley sunglasses and I have a dodge Cummings with a 12" lift and a ktm 250 dirt bike in the box with my monster energy drink, sticker in the back window and listen to my exhaust, I have a chip, I have so much money!! On my days off I take my Malibu wake setter to BC, my truck is so fast that I blow by people on the highway pulling my boat with my sideways hat, kipper rules, 1989 buddy!! Ya!! That goal shoulda counted!!! Huhuhuh sedin sisters huhuhuhuh!

Boston, hands down the dirtiest team in hockey I don't give a crap what people say about us Boston is far worse. The playoffs and the game on Jan 7th are all you need to see.

And their fans are a bunch of inbred neanderthals who's actions include attempting to beat up the Lightning mascot and writing racial slurs on twitter after Ward bounced them from the playoffs last year. Oh and before someone points out how our fans "rioted" we've had 2 sports riots since 1994, they've had 5 in the past decade.

Personally, Chicago had displaced Boston when Duncan Keith elbowed Daniel Sedin. This is a team that knocked us out of the playoffs two seasons in a row (hell, nearly three) and seriously bruised our playoff chances last year by taking out our best player. They have rats like Bolland and Keith, their media is ridiculous, and...Vince Vaughn.

Besides, as shiznak said, we play Boston once a year. It's a rivalry that'll die soon unless Marchand throws his shoulder into someone else's knees.

Archived