The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Team As A Canuck Fan Do You Like The Least (From A Rival Standpoint)?

ConnorFutureGM

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Los Angeles.

I want the Canucks to stack up. Sign Doan, Get Matthias, and Kassian to break out.

Then we'll show the league how soft we really are.

Why not Boston or Chicago, you may ask?

Because they beat us. Its a pleasure to watch us play against them because of all the hate. All sides know how good the respective opponents are and despite the biting, hair pulling, headshotting, back breaking- there is respect between the teams.

But LA...that series disgusted me. We played bad, and LA took us out when we as fans knew that our boys didint have much in the tank after that cup run and another long 82 games.

Time to bulk up, get rested, and come out and win that cup; while stomping all over the defending champs.

Or maybe I just havent watched bruins clips for a while....

Boston.......Dirty,fat,dumb,useless,nonskilled,ugly,stupid pieces of rubbish in the frickin' worrrrrld. :excl: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicago due to repeated confrontations with them which haven't gone our way (save 2011 of course and 1982). My hatred for Chris Chelios was started in 1995 when they eliminated the Canucks from the playoffs.

In the playoffs, they remind me of a horror movie slasher in the "Why won't you die already?" fashion. Every time the Canucks seem to have the upper hand, the Hawks claw their way back.

The only suspensions that have happened to us were Torres and Rome, and we let go of Torres after that season, and Romes hit wasn't intentionally dirty (or even that late compared to some of the hits in that series).

Archived