The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Team As A Canuck Fan Do You Like The Least (From A Rival Standpoint)?

ConnorFutureGM

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Every time I hear the Chelsey dagger I cringe so I picked Chicago(even if I can respect some of their players and wish they were canucks). I also hate Boston but although they robbed us of a cup, I don't really see them as true rivals, we don't. play them enough for them to be, but oh man I do hate those dirty rats with a passion. I also don't really like Toronto or Calgary or Edmonton but those levels of dislike are nothing compared to the dislike I feel for either Boston or Chicago.

Chicago is still tops on my list as my most hated team. They reclaimed top spot from Boston after Keith (accidentally deliberately) cheapshoted Daniel and as a result effectively f***ed up our playoffs hopes.

My rank of most hated to least hated teams using the list of teams in the OP's in his poll.

1st Chicago

2nd Boston

3rd Calgary

4th Los Angeles

5th Edmonton

6th Minnesota

7th Colorado

8th San Jose

9th Nashville

Calgary and Edmonton aren't enough of a threat to actually be a rival anymore. Nor is Toronto.

Chicago for sure. Boston.. meh. I imagine next year with Timmy taking his year off, they will be a lot worse.

Kings.. I keep wondering if this is going to be a one time thing with them or if this is their time to shine. I honestly don't think they can pull that off again. They barely even made the playoffs, and they stormed through them.. but they can't play the regular season that way the entire year.

Hands down Calgary, Detroit and Chicago equally ! Calgary because I have lived here for far too long listening to these complete and utter retards. Detroit well the whole classiest team in the league is just a giant pile of feces and the Sh..hawks well that is just self explanatory, not just from our last few playoff encounters but from the beginning of our franchise

lololololol I love that Boston is number one on the list. NOT. EVEN.CLOSE....

Bean town is in the Infant stages of rivalry's

A few games does not make a rivalry, Calgary should be tops in this one...We have been battling them for years and years..........and years.

Chicago. They knocked us out of the playoffs two years in a row, both times we won the first game in those series and went on to lose in 6. Players like Byfuglien, Bolland, Kane and Keith with no class that act like pompous assholes on and off the ice. And of course a big reason we were knocked out of the playoffs this year was because Keith practically killed Daniel. Damn I hate the Blackhawks.

Chicago, multiple playoff series that were very emotional, trash talk between Bolland and Sedins, Kesler and Ladd. Burrows scoring to slay the dragon. Keith cheap shot. Kane embarrassing Luongo and the whole team.

As much as the series against Boston hurt, I do have respect for some of those players. They have a lot of skill and can beat you in a lot of ways. Marchand is a puke but Thomas (personal life aside) I had to respect and Chara, Bergeron, Krejci, Horton, Ference and Kelly I have liked for a while. Thornton is pretty full of himself and the fans were pretty arrogant but so were we. I can't blame Boychuk for what happened with Raymond it wasn't dirty just really unfortunate. I hope Horton can return to the NHL pretty scary what he has been through the last couple of season.

I used to hate Calgary but they havn't been competitive enough recently so that has faded. I really hated Colorado back when they always whooped us but always respected a lot of them.

The rest of the teams are meh.

I always considered Chicago our arch-rival over the last few years. Now that we have eliminated them I really appreciate how good of a rivalry we have with them. To me they'll continue to be our biggest Western conference rival for at least a few more years, but nothing can come close to how much hate the Canucks and the Bruins have for each other.

Before the Boston series I considered myself somewhat of a Bruins fan. After the Boston series I cannot stress how much hatred I have towards that team.

Archived