The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All Terrorists are Muslim... Except the 94% that aren't

Super19

The Kamikazes of Japan are a different story, these were soldiers attacking military targets while their country was at war, not attacking nightclubs or hotels at the whim of a power mad cleric who is too Chicken S*** to do his own killing, and as far as I know, nothing in the Japanese culture forbids suicide, however, from what I have heard from several Islamic professors, suicide is forbidden by the Q'oran (a line that states you are not to take your own life). I am also sure that murder is forbidden, and killing an unarmed person who has no chance to defend themselves is murder (as well as the act of a coward not a hero or martyr).

I'm a member of American Atheists, and for some half-wit to sit there, hide behind a keyboard, and accuse the people I PERSONALLY know are great American citizens who are very active in their communities and very docile until provoked or enticed by ignorant and downright stupid people with agendas like that guy does piss me off. Painting all of us as savages who belong to a "cult" essentially whose sole tenet is "hatred for those who believe in god" is not only EXTREMELY insulting, it's overtly uninformed. Here's a nice little interesting tidbit you and a lot of others conveniently don't care to remember about us...we don't only reject the existence of the Christian god...we reject the existence of ALL deities...it's just the Christians are the only ones who get their panties in a bunch about it.

The FBI Terrorism Report shows

:

318 incidents 1980-2005 which averages out to one a month

The highest number of terrorist incidents in the U.S. by region (90) took place in Puerto Rico

The total number of deaths due to terrorism incidents in the U.S. is 3,178 which means that aside from 9/11 and the OKC bombing the total number of terrorism deaths from 1980-2005 is 33.

In 12 of the 26 years covered by the report there were no deaths or injuries from terrorist attacks in the U.S.

The 9/11 incident has quite obviously inflated those figures, you know it and I know it. And with that, thousands of leading Islamic Ulema have outright condemned the attacks.

The main point here is that, 'not all terrorists are Muslims' and Islam is not violent.

It is difficult for me to get 'vexed' towards someone whom I consider a complete joke and farce!

Courage to speak against the tenets of Islam? Tell me what is the difference between his rhetoric and ideals and the fear-mongering and war-mongering you find on FOX News, mass media or from the White House?

Suicide bombing? Why zero mention of the Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka? Why no mention of the Kamikazes of Japan? What about the Viet Cong suicide operations? And the Koxinga of Taiwan against the dutch, the Indian Cheras, Russians, Irish etc.?

I never called him a Zionist if you read my post carefully (though one might wonder with his Jewish roots) but his political ideals are in perfect alignment with the Zionists and Neocons that are bringing this world to the brink of destruction. He wants to portray the brutal, oppressive and occupying Zionists as the 'poor victims' who are only defending themselves against the 'Islamo-fascists' (while flashing large, 'scary' pictures of bin Laden and Mullah Omar to the crowd of course).

He sources Alan Dershowitz and espouses views on the matter of Palestinians and the world identical to Zionist propaganda.

Than again, maybe he is a Zionist?

The difference between him and Fox News, is that he's a social liberal, who not only speaks out about your particular religion but others as well, including the Christian one, in a country that is mainly conservative Christian...and not like the passive Christians of other countries, but the real violent type of Christians that seem to go especially hand in hand with the United States of Jesusland.

There's probably no mention of the Tamil Tigers because they were a militant nationalist group looking to secede all or part of Sri Lanka based and founded on the ideology of Tamil nationalism. Theirs wasn't a religious movement.

And he did mention the Japanese kamikazes in the first video i linked. He said that they had to really twist their religion in order to justify what they were doing, but managed to do so. However, as i'm sure you know they didn't do those act in the name of religion, or against any religion, but in the name of imperialism and nationalism and an almost cult-like devotion and loyalty to both.

Same with the Viet Cong. They weren't attacking in defence of their religion or non-religion, but political national reasons. And he's spoke out against Christian terrorism in N.Ireland as well and Christianity, again, as well as Islam.

The difference however, is that no Christian or Tamil, or Buddhist, or Jain, or Sikh, or Jew, or Hindu, or followers of other major religions ever assassinated people in different countries for drawing a picture, or burning a copy of a book, or for speaking out against, as much as the people in your particular religious affiliation. And what's being argued is that this is so, because Islam in inherently not a peaceful religion. In fact it is the only religion in the world that commands your submission and has made apostasy a 'crime' punishable by death or imprisonment based on certain hadiths. Now, if that isn't inherently violent, then what is??

And no, you're wrong again about his leanings or affiliations or 'his plate' or his belly being filled by Zionists. See, this is why you need to educate yourself moreso about him before making assumptions.

I don't see him portraying the Jewish settler as "poor victims" DO YOU??

And if I source someone like Khalid-Sheik Mohammed in making a point about terroristic tactics...does that make me a violent Muslim fundamentalist??

If he sounds like he's talking out of both sides of his mouth on Zionism...then you're clearly hard of hearing.

How does hold or dress up an ideal for pre-emptive nuclear strikes against the 'Muslim World'??

I'd love to see where he said that and the context in which he said so, if in fact he ever did.

The only people, in my opinion, aside from the Zionists that are practicing a form of Zionistic takeover of lands are the Muslims. They're no better than the Christian missionaries that go around the world infecting whichever land they go to with their brand of 'the truth'. Religion, in my opinion, is like an infection that spreads from place to place consuming as it goes. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world because of its aggressive tactics. You know it and I know it. And all they've done, in my opinion, is what the Christians did before them, and are still doing in places like Africa. Eventually, in my opinion, both will be shrugged off like the ticks and leeches they are through education and a secular push-back. Your religion's reformation period hasn't begun yet either, but it will eventually and that will open up the violent pandora's box that Islamic sects have kept contained to a localized region till now, to further shed light and truth on its inherent violent nature to even the most ardent politically correct liberal defender of religious freedoms.

Oh hell yeah, i'd love to see Harris debate Dawson....it'd be a rout for Sam. Dawson seems to have read and understood Harris' positions as much as you. :lol:

So you're against a 'civil' society?? You're against normalized international laws??

Ah yes....the one-world gov't conspiracy theory....it always comes back down to that for you eh?

Hey, did you ever stop to think that if Islam took over the world.....you'd have a world run by one set of religious tenets informing the decisions and actions of all gov'ts?.....doesn't that technically make Islam the basis of a 'one world gov't'?? :shock:

Think about it. You're part of the conspiracy and you don't even know it.....OR DO YOU????? :blink:

;)

What I don't get about this study is why they compare things like vandalism to things like crashing an airplane into a skyscraper. This study would be a lot more meaningful if it only included acts where the intention is to kill or at least hurt people.

What I don't get about this study is why they compare things like vandalism to things like crashing an airplane into a skyscraper. This study would be a lot more meaningful if it only included acts where the intention is to kill or at least hurt people.

Archived