The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Sabres trying to get Ryan

I don't buy the Hodgson is a cancer suggestions and I doubt Buffalo ownership is ready to give up on him. On the other hand, it seems like Buffalo makes the most sense, keeps him out of the West Conf and the return for him is going to be decent.

Well It would have taken al least someone like Sulzer to be added to Hodgson!!! In all seriousness, MG thinks VERY highly of Kassian (in other words, Ryan +) so we will have to be patient to evaluate what he did. Give it 5-6 years.

Yea let's just wait and see what happens. Looks like its between Philly, Boston or Sabres. And these same people were saying that if the Boston deal happens, Ducks would probably trade Getzlaf (Most likely to the Leafs). Pretty insane offseason Anaheim would have it any of these are true! Between the Boston, Philly, and Sabres deal for Ryan which would you choose. I'd go with the Sabres deal and keep Getzlaf.

I really don't see it. He was injured and after basically being told he was faking to cover his performance, he wanted another opinion - which proved he as injured. How was that wrong?

Then when he was in our top 4 goal scorers, he was wrong to think he should get more than 12 minutes a game?That's the ice time that the plugs who can't score get. When your 4th in goals and 9th-10th in ice time among forwards, you should ask for more time, especially when you're told ice time is performance based...

I really don't see it. He was injured and after basically being told he was faking to cover his performance, he wanted another opinion - which proved he as injured. How was that wrong?

Then when he was in our top 4 goal scorers, he was wrong to think he should get more than 12 minutes a game?That's the ice time that the plugs who can't score get. When your 4th in goals and 9th-10th in ice time among forwards, you should ask for more time, especially when you're told ice time is performance based...

Archived