The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fact: Manny Malholtra Must Be Gone by the Beginning of the Season!

Pasific Coluseum

How do people know where Moore will sign. There are hardly any Canucks/staff even left from the old regime. If the money was right im sure he'll sign. I'm guessing he would be way more opposed to signing on the leafs or wings or Zurich.

although I don't agree with the thread, I don't understand why everyone is coming to malhotras defence. especially while everyone is ripping apart Mason Raymond. Raymond has more points in about 20 less games along with a better +/- . to top it all off mason gets paid less and is younger!

People have zero patience...CityinFlames likely said it best up there. But, in addition....

Fact: "With eye injuries, the more I’ve learned about them, there’s a difference between vision and sight. Vision is how your brain reacts to the images you’re seeing and that can take some time to get back to whatever level it’s going to get back to.

“We’re just very hopeful he continues to improve.”

So it seems MG gets it and understands that it won't be an immediate thing. Maybe it won't ever be back to a level needed at this level, but Manny's a player worth at least waiting for before making a final assessment. I'm quite sure he'll help in that, as his professionalism likely means he won't play at a lesser level than what he knows he should be at.

Dominic Moore: brother was a prima donna (as basically described by former teammates) who appeared to have little regard for fellow players. Dominic will have played for 10 teams in 10 years and that says something to me. Sure, a good player but I just question the overall character and how it melds with this team. Just me and my biased thinking in relation to the past, but no thanks as far as I'm concerned. I know he's good, but there are other good players and this one doesn't sit well with me...

Archived