The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breakout/Bounce-Back

Junkyard Dog

Breakout/Bounce-Back  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Breakout - Schneider

I think he'll show Canucks fans that he can more than handle the starting job and put up better numbers than Luongo did.

Bounce Back - The Sedins

They didn't even reach PPG status last year and they had a few noticeable periods where they couldn't produce offense. I think we'll see them go back up to low/mid 90's range for points.

Cory Schneider for breakout. Yes, some people think he'll struggle under pressure in Vancouver but with the way he looked in net this past season it seems like he'll will never play under pressure with calm and cool plays sliding one side to the other making huge stops.

David Booth for bounce-back. It was hard for him, especially the injury he suffered early in the year. It's tough going to a different team when you have played for one team your whole career so far. I would be happy if he puts up at least 45 points.

I think it's a tie for breakout performance between Kassian and Tanev. Schneider is already a star in my mind and will only prove this to the rest of the league *fingers crossed*

Bounce Back Performance will be Booth. He was looking amazing before his injury and along side Kes and HOPEFULY DOAN he could easily pot 30+ IMO.

Kassian will breakout if used as a top six and given power play time with the Sedin's or even the second unit.

Raymond will bounce back on the account that he knows it his last shot as well as last year he was coming off a broken back. Only rehab no training he is going to muscle up and play a very efficient 3rd line role.

I said Schneider to break out and Raymond with a full off season of rehab to bounce back.

I also think Ballard is going to have a very solid season. He was out best D in the play offs and just got a feeling hes gonna be a solid player all season.

Archived