The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breakout/Bounce-Back

Junkyard Dog

Breakout/Bounce-Back  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Schneider would have to put up amazing numbers to be considered a success which I don't think he'll be able to do over the course of 60-70 games.

Hansen has some potential to break-out and will get some time in our top-6 with injuries.

Tanev should break out as he's training and getting stronger, but not by much. Maybe more physical.

Kassian should break out if he gets the appropriate opportunities.

Raymond will bounce-back after getting a full off-season to train and is playing in a contract year with a bit more motivation.

Malhotra probably won't bounce back, his injury is much tougher to come back from and I don't think an off-season will help him that much, besides he's ageing too.

Booth should bounce back and score around 30 goals. He was on pace for around 25 despite playing all over the place with injuries, so he should be more consistent with more consistent linemates.

Schneider will breakout with his new role as a starter

I chose Raymond for bounce-back. However, Malhotra was a close second.

Both Mason and Manny suffered very serious injuries that have forced them to adjust their to their game and have of course impacted them mentally. They were both unable to have a full off-season to work on their game and train last season but this off-season they will have their time to improve

Jensen for breakout, our best prospect who I say will play top 6, too much talent to sit! Schneider lives up to expectation (but hard to consider a breakout after being 2knd in the league in save % last year.

Honourable mention to Kassian (and he will have pressure, Hodgson could be the #1 centre in Buffalo?).

Bounceback > hopefully lots. Daniel, Henrik, Kesler, Lou, Raymond all had down years...

Schneider for Breakout.

(Although I think all the players you put will breakout in there own way)

Booth for Bounce back.

I don't understand how he needs to "bounce back". I don't think he had a bad year.

If he didn't get hurt he would have scored 20 atleast, possibly 25, and we wouldn't even be debating whether he has a bad year or not.

Break out: Schneider, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he wins the Vezina.

Booth for bounce back: Hopefully he puts his injury issues behind him and puts in a solid season, I can see him scoring 40 goals and 70 points if he puts together some consistency.

Breakout will be Garrison, I think the team will give him every first line and first PP time and he rack up points just on the Sedins alone. Bounceback is Raymond. He has the ability and definitly the skill and speed. His last season totals were pretty low for him and it wont take much to beat. I would have picked Schnieds but it is still foggy if Luo will be here and sharing the duties for awhile.

Kassian because he had this offseason to train and he will have more speed and will probably turn the

20 pounds of lost weight into muscle so he is also a force in his power forward style.I think all of them will have bounceback years given the amount of time in off season to train .

If Kassian has some time in the power forward role instead of enforcer role only then he will do great with the 20 pounds of fat lost he can turn into muscle because av wouldn't want him to be a skinny forward so he should turn that into muscle and be a speedy even more muscular power forward. i think tanev will 100 percent sure develop but it isnt as much a bbreakout we know what he is capable of. Every body should have a bounceback year with the amount of time in the off season they have to recooperate and work on their weaknesses

Archived