The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Sedin vs Eric Staal?

PaulKariyaALH

Sedin vs Staal  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Canes fans have been taking a dump on Eric Staal for a while now. He's lazy. He has the potential to be a perennial 100 point forward, but he is not.

Canes fans are excited about the prospect of Jordan and Eric playing together now, but many of them had been entertaining the idea of trading Staal and going forward with Skinner as their first line center.

This is how frustrated they were with him.

That is how frustrated they will be with him, again, if Jordan is going 110% and Eric is not.

In an effort to either build an unbiased reputation or irritate us, you are going against the Canuck here, when you do not know very much about Eric to begin with. Cane fans would have taken Hank in an instant last season, if they were the same age. And they would have gladly given up Eric while doing so.

I don't know the Canes fans you've been talking to, but the ones i've been talking to almost all have been saying that they'd rather have E Staal then Henrik. 4 years younger, better leader, much better playoff performer, and better defensively. Also, Skinner isn't a center and playing with one of the best snipers in the nhl (Semin) he will probably get 80-90+ points again

Henrik for sure. He's consistent. He can play without his brother. Top offensive center in the past four years. (Only because Crosby was injured so much.

The only centers I would take above Henrik is Crosby and Malkin.

The Staal Brothers have absolutely stolen a page from our beloved Sedins...

God Bless them..the NHL just. got. one. step. better!!

back to the question..I'll take 33 in a heart beat!!

but looking forward to see what the Staal bros. bring...September 22 I think thepuck drops!!!

to be fare to the Sedins I would grab Kristian Huselius..for about 2 million for a couple of years to split the top line from Burrows to Huselius just about in half...give Burrows and our Amarican friend Kesler more time to shake things up..

but that's just me thinking out loud..

Archived