The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Markus Näslund vs Daniel Sedin

Mountain Dew

Näslund in his prime vs Daniel in his prime  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can see you love Naslund, come on do you really think Naslund was the best forward in all of pro hockey during this time?

Give your head a shake man.

Barring injury, Daniel should eclipse all of Nazzy's records. Unfortunately it's hard to compare the two straight up as they had different linemates during their prime years, but Sedins can turn any old plug into a scorer and I can't say that for Nazzy. Assuming Daniel plays with Henrik and Nazzy plays with Morrison, I will take the twins any time, you can sub in any 3rd player from their respective eras you want.

Nazzy in his prime was so dynamic...a more skilled offensive individual player compared to Danny IMO. Danny's defensive game is better, but that's marginal when you consider what a game breaker Naslund was.

I'm going with the general consensus: Naslund in his prime, but Daniel for a career player.

i'll take Naslund over Sedin any day. Naslund was a force back when it's still the clutch and grab era... if we are still with the same rules we have back then.. Sedins wouldn't be the players they are now because they'll just be grabbed and held on to.

I pick Naslund just because Naslund was more skilled as a player by himself, Daniel isn't the same player without Henrik, Naslund on the other hand without Bertuzzi could still produce. I would pick the Sedins though for better players as pairs, then I would Naslund and Bertuzzi as pairs, that's just how good the Sedins are together.

Archived