Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonnycanuck46

Luongo Jerseys owners:

66 posts in this topic

What are we going to do with all our jerseys if he leaves?!?!?! Ive got three of them!! GAAH

Throw it out, just like Naslund jerseys, because he's gone you can't have a jersey from when he was here.

83b.png

I have a team Canada Luongo jersey, going to keep it as memorabilia of the 2010 games, maybe frame it sometime in the future.

What are we going to do with all our jerseys if he leaves?!?!?! Ive got three of them!! GAAH

I got my Team Canada Luongo jersey in a nice spot so I'm gonna keep it there ;)

I imagine you payed a pretty penny for them, so why not keep them?

hang them on your wall

I don't get this logic. Why would you do anything to them? Because the player is gone (which he isn't) you're no longer a fan of them?

It keeps Rogers interesting when people are walking around with a past player on their back. It gets pretty bloody boring seeing the same 3 or 4 players every time somebody turns around. In my opinion at least.

Hire three Italians and have them wear the jerseys. Send them to Anaheim, Nashville, and Minnesota. Trick each GM into trading 'Luongo' for Ryan, Weber, and Parise. File the paperwork with the league office before they figure out your classic prank. Shout "Bazinga" and plan the parade.

I still wear my Bertuzzi on occasion, is that wrong?

Just hope he doesn't get traded... And hey, I still have a Mogilny skate jersey, and im damn proud of it!