Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonnycanuck46

Luongo Jerseys owners:

66 posts in this topic

Goes on the wall above the TV. He's the best goalie this team's ever had. No brainer.

Add a 7 after the one, cover up the LUONGO with white paper that has KESLER written on it.

simple as that! nobody will suspect a thing... :ph34r:

Don't worry you can send them to me, and I'll get rid of them for you. You don't have to worry about a thing. :ph34r:

I sadly am in this position I have saved for basically 6 years to get a Luongo jersey and finally got one last season believing hey he has a no trade contract and 12 years i love the guy but nope now he will probably get traded and i wasted all the money i saved :( im pretty sure ill still wear it but its def gonna suck lol

If you really need help figuring out what to do with jerseys of the best goaltender in franchise history then I cant help ya.

I sadly am in this position I have saved for basically 6 years to get a Luongo jersey and finally got one last season believing hey he has a no trade contract and 12 years i love the guy but nope now he will probably get traded and i wasted all the money i saved :( im pretty sure ill still wear it but its def gonna suck lol

I've already built a couple jersey display boxes for my autographed home Luongo, autographed Team Canada Luongo, and autographed home Linden jerseys. I have no problem with that. However, having an autographed Cody Hodgson 8x10 which I acquired 2 days before he was traded... :picard: That's another story.

And as for my 40th Luongo jersey, there's no nameplate, I'm good there.

It took you 6 years to save up $200?...... I think you need a better savings plan