The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Jerseys owners:

jonnycanuck46

I sadly am in this position I have saved for basically 6 years to get a Luongo jersey and finally got one last season believing hey he has a no trade contract and 12 years i love the guy but nope now he will probably get traded and i wasted all the money i saved :( im pretty sure ill still wear it but its def gonna suck lol

I sadly am in this position I have saved for basically 6 years to get a Luongo jersey and finally got one last season believing hey he has a no trade contract and 12 years i love the guy but nope now he will probably get traded and i wasted all the money i saved :( im pretty sure ill still wear it but its def gonna suck lol

I've already built a couple jersey display boxes for my autographed home Luongo, autographed Team Canada Luongo, and autographed home Linden jerseys. I have no problem with that. However, having an autographed Cody Hodgson 8x10 which I acquired 2 days before he was traded... :picard: That's another story.

And as for my 40th Luongo jersey, there's no nameplate, I'm good there.

Archived