Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

2,937 posts in this topic

@SamJam99: Toronto rebuilding 90% confirmed

# CONFIRMED ;)

I suggest you get in touch with the Blackhawks GM. He said earlier he's in win NOW mode and is trading any prospect for a cup run. Brandon Saad might be of interest to you...

@DarrenDreger The eastern conference has been busy tonight. Sources tell me another deal has been made between Senators and Panthers pending league approval. What is the Commissioner doing?

Any one up for trade discussion right now I'm bored waiting for replys pm me

We need a trade tracker. This league is getting out of control. If we don't start doing things properly (ie. trade tracker, rules, more competent GM's) this league will fall apart.

why hasn't the Paul Martin for Wayne Simmonds trade been added to the first page under trades? Seems like a fair deal to me.

why hasn't the Paul Martin for Wayne Simmonds trade been added to the first page under trades? Seems like a fair deal to me.

I honestly don't think a trade should ho though if its fair, if two GM's come to an agreement, the trade should go through if their good with it.

We need a trade tracker. This league is getting out of control. If we don't start doing things properly (ie. trade tracker, rules, more competent GM's) this league will fall apart.

Lol calm down about a Co-Commissioner. I work graveyard shift I was away for 7 hours I apologize.

I was on the computer basically all day yesterday and then I'm not for 7 hours and you want a co-Commish?

Wait for the trade. The game isn't even out yet.

Edited the OP. Feel free to tell me if I missed something.

My team related:

Devils looking to improve the forward roster. Will give up defense, but not Larsson.

LAST NIGHT TRADE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED:

TRADE:

To Carolina:

- Kris Versteeg

- Brian Campbell

To Florida:

- Jeff Skinner

LAST NIGHT TRADE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED:

TRADE:

To Ottawa:

- Tomas Kepecky

To Florida: